chachs official Resident Evil 4 hints and questions Thread

Where's the TMP, Brokenbutterfly?

if you haven't got those you have no excuse for not having 2 fully upgraded weapons. 5-2 halfway...you've still got a bit to do. The chapter before final chapter is a beast...it's a fecking all out war =/

the tmp would help out alot in the chapter before the final chapter, when you get to the fortress if FAWKING insane, youll need a good crowd control gun

I've yet to find a situation I couldn't handle with a handgun.

How crowded are we talking?

LevesqueIsKing said:
I've yet to find a situation I couldn't handle with a handgun.

How crowded are we talking?

I like I said, war. Turrets, Rocket launchers, JJs, soldier ganados etc.

have you faced it or krauser yet?

lol it's not gonna be THAT bad, u just need to get yourself a tmp, i'm surprised you only have 3 guns. you don't really need the rifle, u only need it for one part in the game.
be sure to fully power your striker though, if ur not gonna get a tmp.

the fully powered and bonus upgraded Semi auto rifel is bloody brilliant.

striker fully loaded is also great,

chicago typewriter is gr8 to but takes away fro the fun in a way.

mine launcher is great fun but not got good enough stats, like ammo capacity and strength

the ultimate rocket launcher is awesome, but i use my chi-ty much more often.

btw, cheers for being in the Top Discussions on the home page!!

daviduk200 said:
the fully powered and bonus upgraded Semi auto rifel is bloody brilliant.

striker fully loaded is also great,

chicago typewriter is gr8 to but takes away fro the fun in a way.

mine launcher is great fun but not got good enough stats, like ammo capacity and strength
the Chicago Typewriter is a great weapon to get a hold of but kills the bosses within a few shot.

Haha, I got through all of chapter five without buying a new weapon, Jam :ciappa:

Afterwards, I came to find that I had ~375K, so I picked up the TMP and fully upgraded all four of my weapons. Haven't faced final boss yet, no spoilers, please.

Back