chachs official Resident Evil 4 hints and questions Thread

k, finished the 1st run of the game, Saddler was surprisingly easy. Anyways, for the life of me I can't get past the chain gun guy at the beginning of Assignment Ada. Is there any specific location where I can somewhat safely chuck a grenade or shoot the rifle at the guy? It's pathetic, I know :).

:lol:....um...a good place?....hmm where the first aid is.... while the grenados are climbing the ladder shot them.....the mini gun guy....shoot him in the face.....he get distracted that why and he cant shoot....keep doing it till he dies

=] Just Found Out A Cheap Way To Make Money, At The SeaMonster Part After You Beat The Seamonster Go Save and Go Back On The Boat And Go To A Dock And You Should See Some Fishes Harpoon Them, They Take up a Bit of space but they are 1k each go sell them to that merchant guy in the cave, They could also heal fully =]

:lol:.....save before u do this.....
go to the dock before u fight the sea monster and shoot at the pond from the dock and see what happens....... do it......i dare ya

Sick i'll try that i'm exactly at that part, although i haven't killed the sea monster yet.

I'll try it right now, though how many shots do I have to take on the pond cause I don't want to waste amo. K wario I tried it nothings happening.
Anyways I beat the seamonster so i'm past that part now i'm stuck at this big guy after I beat the seamonster and he WANT die! I wasted all my TMP ammo, shotgun ammo, and handgun ammo. ALL the shots I took at him were at his legs and I even knifed him a few times but he still want DIE! HELP!What do i do?

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol:..... did u shot from the little dock....:lol:

aim for the parasite on his head

EDIT: if u want to know what happens at the little dock before u fight the sea monster.........go to youtube.com and enter "Biohazard 4 Wii Accuracy".....it should be the first one

Last edited:
So ya last night I brough the pain and pwned Saddler in the face. LOL he was way to easy. But now It says I can buy infinite launcher and Matilda from the merchant. You dont even see a merchant for quite some time at the begining do you?

no....but once u load up the cleared file....you'll be at the merchant menu screen where u buy, sell, or upgrade ur weapons

I hope my xl attache case will hold all these weps. I have a full red 9, full striker, full semi auto rifle, a full broken butterfly.

Whats the special upgrade for the weapons anyways.

Back