chachs official Resident Evil 4 hints and questions Thread

Hahaha, i'm an idiot I luckly got passed because I recieved alot of ammo after killing a couple of the zombies so I had enough ammo to kill them all with a handgun than after I got passed the part I didn't know where to save it and I had to go so I shutoff my wii. Now its pretty hard for me to get past it. So where do I save or how?
Btw I got the shotgun ammo in the 2 storie building though I couldn't find the shotgun itself? So where can I find the shotgun?
And Chach do you mean the 2 storie building that you go upstairs using a ladder?

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you sure its not a ladder because thats the only 2 storie building I could find though you use a ladder to go up.

Oh...
You have wii online right? What did you have to buy to set it up, only a wii LAN Adapter?
So bored. I want to make a resident evil 4 thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the advice Wario, worked a treat and am now out of the mine, beat Salazar and just off to island. Was quite surprised that once I was quicker on the uptake and dodged the tentacles, it only took a few hits from Chicago typewriter to off Salaxzer

Summer

Back