chachs official Resident Evil 4 hints and questions Thread

ProWii said:
I had just bought re4 :smilewinkgrin: and I bought redsteel a month ago and I didnt enjoy it that much due to the fact of the gameplay and controls so im wondering re4 compared to redsteel does it have a better gameplay and controls.
In a word...yes

When I start over again, how for would you say I'd have to get until I hit a million pesatas? And I'd probably start w/ 200,000. I really want unlimited RL.

hmm.....

1. sell ur weapons

2. go through the game again till u reach 1 million

thats it......i think it will be better if u bought the chicago typewriter first....,strong and fast shots......kill an el gigante in a few shots

Should I even bother reading the manual will it help me much in the game other than the controls? And shouldn't re4 be a sub-forms so many threads about it...Btw im prowii who had just posted...

:lol:....um no and yeah, it would be better in sub-form

need help in the game, ask me

im the Official Personal Strategy Guide for Resident Evil 4

K thanks if I knew how do rep you guys I would. ( I don't no how bc i just registered for this wii forums just 2 days ago...So how do I rep people?

Wow ive been playing re4 for and hour pretty good game altho it takes like 5 shots for me to kill 1 zombie with a pistol where am i supposed to aim to kill them easily cuz now all im doing is killing all the zombies with the dagger/knife.

:lol:....the head as always....if they throw it at u, u can shoot it away.....:lol:

or shoot them in the leg and knife them....saves ammo

yeah, the arrows are pretty crap...but he can run really fast, so i guess that kinda makes up for it.

i also like using hunk, since you only need to worry about 1 kind of ammo.

Later on in the game do you also die if someone hits you once cuz their will be like 50 zombies its hard to try not to get hit once...wario2ooo do you still play it eversince you beat it?

Back