chachs official Resident Evil 4 hints and questions Thread

WHAT WHAT AND WHAT?

Krauser is by miles the best his arrows are bloody awsome he was my first 5 star and is now currently the only guy i have 5 stars in all missions with he is amazing i never use is arm thingy because i always forget but also because i never need to as his arrows are awsome. Hunk for me is the worst although everyone says he is amazing i just dont get him, and yes iv seen all the youtube vids of him i just cant do good with him but krauser well im well in the 150,000 points per mission my top score is 193,000 on the castle woth krauser.

also im getting bored of res4 played it none stop ever since i got it. and havent been bothered to complete it in pro yet.

also tried res evil 1 the other day and boy its shite. lol i h8 and i mean hate those controls i remember when i used to love it but now its just soo crap (imo)

p.s need a new wii game any ideas on one that will have me interested and playing for at least 10 hours of play?

dude metroid prime 3: corruption is coming out soon, and it will give you a good 25+ hours of play.

but i like using hunk cuz you can just stock pile tmp ammo, and just spray. hey, what is ur guys' favorite mercenaries mission? least favorite?

Omg how is a begginer noob supposed to kill 30 zombies with a pistol that only shooter 20 ammo and a crappy dagger! I don't get it how am i supposed to defeat these zombies!

1 is all you need.

besides, if he's already stuck on the first part in the villages, do you seriously think he's found the shotgun???

in the village.....yeah....its in the village......if ur talking about the road leading into the village then no

Where's the shotgun is it in the 2 storie building where I killed the first person in the game who is not a zombie. I don't no where this building is though luckly I found 5 grenades without getting murdered but than I tried to knife a woman to death and she killed me.
Its wierd I would own this game because I owned the crap out of redsteel in 3 hours.

lol no from where you first enter the part where there are a bunch of ganados, the part that tells you to use your binoculars. it is the one the lest side 3 storie house. go in it up stairs is a shotgun.

Back