chachs official Resident Evil 4 hints and questions Thread

to get the Typewriter, you first need to beat the game at least once, and then it will be available, but it is pricey.

i got c typwriter 2 thirds through second round,

oh n there is a vid on youtube of a guy killling el gigante with just a knife. forgot name of vod but u dont need much ammo its pretty dam easy if u ask me

EDIT: if u want to know what happens at the little dock before u fight the sea monster.........go to youtube.com and enter "Biohazard 4 Wii Accuracy".....it should be the first one[/QUOTE]

Just went to youtube and watched it, ha ha, that woke me up:lol: :lol: :lol:

Summer

Thought I'd bump this up. I've had a game for just over a month, didn't get much time to play it in first few weeks but been playing alot in the last week or two. I love this game; finished easy, normal, then got 5 stars for everyone on mercenaries, then I did separate ways & assignment ada, and currently I'm in 5-1 of pro.

The weapons in my inventory are a fully upgraded Red9, fully upgraded SAR, almost fully upgraded striker, and a half upgraded broken butterfly. I'll probably be mostly saving up the rest of any money I get in chapter 5, so I'll be well on my way to either buying one of the bonus 1 mill weapons or upgrading the HC.

Speaking of the bonus weapons, I'm still not sure which one I'll buy first. I know the HC is free, but apparently the cost of fully upgrading that is quite alot (just under 800k?). Any suggestions/comments/tips on this matter are welcome.

Last edited:
hmm.....either the hand cannon other chicago typewriter........the RL is bad cause if ur too close to the enemy u'll eventually hurt urself too

chicago typewriter.......its fast and powerful.......u can kill an el gigante with a few shots....so get that first

At last, I did it, I finally did it and beat the game!!!! Thanks to those of you who helped me along the way.
I am now finding out the hard way that Mercenaries is not as easy as it looks.............

Summer

I just finished the game first time on pro. I must say 5-4 was hell. Much harder than normal/easy, due to the fact that you pretty much had to kill everyone by yourself. I have just over 500k on hand, and probably going to get the CT first.

Mercenaries isn't all that hard; most of the mini-bosses have much less health than in the main game (particularly pro). You should try and do Leon first; I found him to be the toughest and got the 5 stars with him first. It made the other 4 guys seem like a cake walk; I got most of the other character's 5 star scores in one or two tries.

Can't wait to plough through my second round of pro with fully upgraded weapons. :D

woo....it will be easy as pie....:lol:....:wtf:.....that didn't made sense....:lol:

i beat it already....even on pro second run

I'm still on normal lol at 5-3 I belive, haven't had much time to play, I just fought the thing called "it" and it was hard in my opinion. I'm going to finish the game this weekend

Woo just beat the game for the first time, now when i load up my file that I beat the game on it starts a new game with all my stuff, is this on expert mode or is it still on easy mode, i hope its on expert...

Marioman said:
Woo just beat the game for the first time, now when i load up my file that I beat the game on it starts a new game with all my stuff, is this on expert mode or is it still on easy mode, i hope its on expert...
It will have been either easy or normal, you have to finish it on normal once to unlock pro/expert.

Got the CT, saving up for HC upgrades, upgrading as I earn more. Making tons of money due to green+red+yellow herbs and HC ammo, might even be able to get the IRL by the end of my second run!

Back