Character Logos (interesting!)..

world_b_22.gif

alright so with the update today(pikmin) we can say that the second theory about japanese alphabetical order is wrong since pikmin(or pikumen as it's japanese name) starts with a p and it logo 22

Always thought that was fishy...so it's chronological order of appearance in Smash all the way! =D

Yay for G&W in Brawl! ^_^

19 is still open. G&W? or my favorite opinion: MEGAMAN!

If Olimar can make it, why the hell not NiGHTS? If theres still room for 3rd party, then I want NiGHTS

Tails McCloud~ said:
If Olimar can make it, why the hell not NiGHTS? If theres still room for 3rd party, then I want NiGHTS

he's rumored to be an at......

he SUPPOSABLY flies around and places rings, the first person to go through these rings gets a free final smash

(i personally believe this rumor, but don't quote me if i'm wrong, it's a supposed leak.....")
anyways

why do people think isaac is third party

the whole world seems to think so

Last edited:
I didn't know there were 3rd party characters as AT besides sidekick characters like Grey Fox.

Link?
I wouldnt mind him as an AT...

Monsteroids said:
Agreed.

Also I like:

"-There are over 15 represented franchises in Brawl with characters."

even though we know that there is at least 22

JLU51396 said:
I didn't know there were 3rd party characters as AT besides sidekick characters like Grey Fox.

nights was made by sonic team as well

and he appeared in the sonic riders series (and two other games with sonic)

Last edited:
I knew he was made by Sega but not the Sonic Team... hmmm. So the pinkish purple thing on the front of the cover is a he? Or are we talking about someone else from nights?

Back