"Cheap Characters" specifically Mr. Game & Watch

yep yep. ledge hog. its been around since smash 64. its least useful in brawl though with the super high recoveries and the inclusion of more recoveries that can be directed

spiff-ssbb said:
yep yep. ledge hog. its been around since smash 64. its least useful in brawl though with the super high recoveries and the inclusion of more recoveries that can be directed

lol i feel like captain obvious
Captain%20Obvious%205%20finished.jpg

hahaha nice quote. no worries wii chat is a more newbie site anyways many wont know. personally i keep up to date on smash boards and come here to help some people out lol this is a forum of confusion sometimes

spiff-ssbb said:
hahaha nice quote. no worries wii chat is a more newbie site anyways many wont know. personally i keep up to date on smash boards and come here to help some people out lol this is a forum of confusion sometimes

same here. wat is your main. mine are snake, pit or sometimes ike.

toon link's been my best so far. but in melee i jumped around for quite a while before landing on sheik. but so far toon link number one. then probably ike, IC, G&W all come second. and then ZSS and captain falcon i would like to get good with but i'm finding it difficult

Game and Watch is actually not that great, he's just fast and has high priority. Anyway, brawl doesn't have any true "cheap" characters due to the new weakening of spammed moves.

I actualy can't recall having met any pikachus online yet. Lots of Marths though.....

It seems to me that in Brawl when people start talking about cheap Characters it often revolves around whether they think a FSA is overpowered or not. at least that's been my experience....

Druidan said:
I actualy can't recall having met any pikachus online yet. Lots of Marths though.....

It seems to me that in Brawl when people start talking about cheap Characters it often revolves around whether they think a FSA is overpowered or not. at least that's been my experience....
FSs are the cheapest things in the game for some chars. i mean ganons fs isnt easy to get away from but comparing it to someone who gets to spin around the screen or summon a tank? real matches are played without FSAs.

on a side note luckily the tank does get stuck on some maps so it isnt the best FS to go with probably the best tier chars.

To me the CHEAPEST characther is sonic. He's super fast and u can avoide his final smash. I feel like olimar's final smash is cheap too. u can avoide all final smashs in some way, but not olimar's

You can easily avoid Luigi's and Jigglypuff's final smashes as well.

gbj153 said:
To me the CHEAPEST characther is sonic. He's super fast and u can avoide his final smash. I feel like olimar's final smash is cheap too. u can avoide all final smashs in some way, but not olimar's

Sonic is fast, but he lacks a strong move and has to weaken his opponents down a lot.

JCpackers05 said:
i really really hate falco/fox/wolf's final smash...it is the most annoying thing EVER.

Sometimes it's not so bad...

landmaster_2.gif

Back