*CHEERS* I know what the latest update(3/20/08) is for!!!!!

And the reason being you know that? Or any particular source to show it is true?

Torin said:
And the reason being you know that? Or any particular source to show it is true?

ok, i dont have any proof, but i put different peices together in this order.

*went to go buy majoras mask, didnt work, and went to a videogame store and the guy said i needed to buy the red bit
* majoras mask is coming out in spring some time, called nintendo and asked they said yes
* also asked if i had buy something, he said no there is a download on march 20th

cowenciidence, i think not

Neox™ said:
ok, i dont have any proof, but i put different peices together in this order.

*went to go buy majoras mask, didnt work, and went to a videogame store and the guy said i needed to buy the red bit
* majoras mask is coming out in spring some time, called nintendo and asked they said yes
* also asked if i had buy something, he said no there is a download on march 20th

In your first post you said that because the spring update adds the expansion tech to the VC, it meant that MM must be coming. In this post, you say Nintendo told you over the phone that MM was coming, and then told you the expansion tech would be coming as well. Why not just say in the first post that Nintendo told you MM was coming? Somehow that seems like more substantial proof than what you actually said.

I find your report to be less than credible.

I thought the update was to get ready for WiiWare downloads? And/or Sega Master System games?

Majora's Mask is invetible though.

Shoti said:
Majora's Mask is invetible though.

Especially these days. They're running out of top games to put up.

Back