Coin that comes with SMG!!!!!!!!!

to clear up a possible misconception..

I do not physically have my Coin..I will have it when i pick up the game tomorrow

and where do i even begin to try to explain why i am going to love SMG so much.

i'd love to write out why i am gonna love it so much but ive been filling out applications for colleges for the past weeks and im tired of typing..so this Game trailers review is pretty much exactly why i want it..enjoy!

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/27584.html

Eddienoteddy said:
but i dont plan on trying to beat it ASAP..i plan on playing the hell out of it but trying to immerse myself in the entire game and truly get the 9.7 out of it!!

me too. i cant wait.

Lol i posted on my topic about this but i got my Coin as well :D, I'm not gona take it out of the box EVAR :D and this game is AWESOME>>.

GOD IT ROCKS SO HARD D:

So after pre-ordering my game yesterday, receiving the coin, and complaining about it, I went to pick up the game today and the sneaky bastard at GameStop threw another one in my bag when I wasn't looking!

dakuda said:
Neither will promotional item coins.

I preordered Ruby when I was little and I got the Groudon 3D coin, and I pissed off my Dad so he canceled the preorder but I kept the coin. *Sniff* It was a good coin....

I went to pick up my copy, and the employee from GameStop gave me my coin.
Due my "good luck" the box came empty :yikes:

However, as I was still parked in front on the GameStop (I wanted to open everything to take a look at it before driving home) I returned to the store and got another box, where the coin was in :D It's so cool.

yeah, somebody post a shot of the coin please. just curious to see what all the hype is about. I didn't preorder, just walked into circuit city and bought it. Thx. Much appreciated.:)

The coin is cool its funny how its in a big box like the game. I wonder if I can buy something with the coin maybe some mushrooms or a star LOL !

Back