Coin that comes with SMG!!!!!!!!!

cindies said:
what?! you got the coin already? I pre-ordered my copy but the girl told me I had to wait until tomorrow. She went as far as to tell me they hadnt received any yet. I even paid for the copy on the spot to make sure I got one. I hate my gamestop!

Don't hold your breath.

But anyway, got mine from GameStop.

Last edited:
1777.jpg

Look and be amazed! Worth the preorder? Nah.

I want that coin! I've never heard anything about it though, so it might just be in America...plus I have mine pre-ordered off the net so I doubt I'll get one anyway...I cannot wait for this game though! Saw an advert for it before and I want it now! Only 4 days to go though for me (3 if it comes the day before, which it usually does!).

im glad your ecxited about the game......i just dont understand whats so cool about the coin?

I would be exited to get a coin! Just IMAGINE how much Lewi T would pay for it :lol:!

they already have it, they just hate you to much to sell you a copy

nope...they aren't like Best Buy and the big retailers..

zapasant93 said:
im glad your ecxited about the game......i just dont understand whats so cool about the coin?
It's just something to have isn't it, something extra, like added value! And it's free...freebie's are always great.

I would be exited to get a coin! Just IMAGINE how much Lewi T would pay for it:lol:!
Lol, I might want it, but I wouldn't pay for it.

Wow I wasn't even considering buying the game but now that there's a coin evolved (I'm serious)... :yesnod:

P.S. Tell me why you guys like/will like SMG

Last edited:
I am absolutly gutted that the UK isnt getting that thing...*sigh*

mmmm...coin.....hey good for you, but yea, it won't make your life.

Back