Connection Help

Well, I hope somebody can help me.
I´m trying to connect my Wii using the WiFi Max...
I installed the software, drivers, shared the connection, my Wii can find the WiFi connection, the software on the PC can see the Wii´s MAC address, I setted the channel to 1, but when I perform the Connection test, the Wii shows an error 51331 or 52031 and I´ve tried to do everything that is described on the Nintendo´s Customer Service page, the one that you enter the error code to see what you have to do... but nothing helps..

I can't update the Wii Software System
I get an error everytime I want to download it
I have a wired router and I use a Wii LAN Adapter
The internet is fine
But every time I try to download it, I get an error and it knocks out my internet
Now I can't use any of the channels
Need help!

Error 51330 Linksys WRT54g version 6

My Wii worked with my Linksys router initally. The other day I tried to download an update and it stopped at a little less then halfway through.
After resetting my Wii I can not use it to connect to the internet any longer.
These are the main things I did to fix the problem but nothing has worked yet.
I also spent 50 minutes with Nintendo support and he didn't know what to do. All of my settings seemed fine to him. Obviously my internet is working.

The Wii can find my network but when I test the connection it gives the 51330 error.
I have:
restored router settings to factory default
updated firmware
I am broadcasting in mixed mode
MAC filtering is disabled
Switched channels, tried channels 1 and 11, 6 and 9
Power cycled both my modem and the router

I just don't understand why it worked before and now nothing.

I am not sure what else to do. I have searched on the forums and tried most of the suggestions with no success.

Can anyone give me some suggestions please?
Thanks for any info. If you need more details just let me know.

Dark_SI_de said:
241001. not enough memory to display flash content. try to reload page.

ne1 else get this message? i get it quite a bit whenever im trying to play flash games online...:confused: i then reload the page only to have to start over whatever it was i was doing! and that my friends really sux bigtime!!!

the Wii only has 512mb (i think) intermal memory, ive tried to watch films and tv shows :hand: over the internet on my wii and it only lets me watch around 4-5 mins max, depending on the file size, its just the wii's lack of memory my friend, and unless an external memeory source, except SD comes out its gona be the same

tam30over said:
hi mate i use a linskys wrt54gs speedbooster router and i was getting the very same error code as ur getting (mines is working now )
what i did was went back into the wireless settings on the wii
internet/connection settings/connection 1 wireless/change settings.
then i left (the ssid - the same) -(wep-the same)-(auto obtain ip yes) (auto obtain dns - no) -------------- (advanced settings) (primary dns 192.168.001.001)---------- (secondary dns left at all 0s confirm) --(proxy dont use) (mtu value 0) save.

192.168.001.001 is mine because mines is a linskys yours might be different
hope this helps mate i know it can be a pain.

cheers tam

this worked like a charm... cheers right back at ya! thank you thank you thank you!

I Am Every Time Whean I Use Internet User Agrement Update But Fail ????? With Wii24 And Error Maseg An Error Has Occured Unable To Perform The Wii System Updata And To Perform The Wii System Updata Configure Internet Setting Under Wii Settigs. Error Code 32004

cant connect help pls

ok when i try to go on shop channel it says to say yes to agreement thing i do it says service unavailable. wen useing forcast or news channel it says error 109139 i think. any ideas?
:confused:

Ok my connection is good its what Im on now Ive been using it on the wii for about a week now updates updated internet channel downloaded I even spent 6000 vc points everything was great My surfboard or server was turned off last night I had no connection for about 15 hours got the connection back up I tried it on the wii and the updates connected and the weather channel was online earlier today 2 hours ago, Thus it should be working and everything but the wi connect24 the Opera browser and message center will connect so connection is present I even changed the settings well added the same connection to connection 2 and the rights agreement wont load I get this error code, Error Code: 220602 unable to connect to the internet.

But I just checked for updates and tested connection and it was good. yet the error code.

i81u812 said:
Ok my connection is good its what Im on now Ive been using it on the wii for about a week now updates updated internet channel downloaded I even spent 6000 vc points everything was great My surfboard or server was turned off last night I had no connection for about 15 hours got the connection back up I tried it on the wii and the updates connected and the weather channel was online earlier today 2 hours ago, Thus it should be working and everything but the wi connect24 the Opera browser and message center will connect so connection is present I even changed the settings well added the same connection to connection 2 and the rights agreement wont load I get this error code, Error Code: 220602 unable to connect to the internet.

But I just checked for updates and tested connection and it was good. yet the error code.

try changing the broadcast channel orf your router?

Back