Connection Help

I have a wireless router VG2800 DrayTek, I tried to connect the Internet by searching the access point of my router, everything seemed to be fine. When I find it, it asks me to introduce the WEP password, that's what I do, but then there happears to be an error 52032.

Did this happen to anyone? What can I do? Need some help...

We ended up fixing our problem, we were using the WEP password instead of the Key 1, once we put in our 26 digit generated key, the connection test was successfull...

jmherp said:
We ended up fixing our problem, we were using the WEP password instead of the Key 1, once we put in our 26 digit generated key, the connection test was successfull...

How can I know my 26 digit generated key? Maybe that's my problem too...

demonflair said:
How can I know my 26 digit generated key? Maybe that's my problem too...

I dont know much about the router you have but, if you can pull up the config for it, (by going to the routers ip address in internet explorer) and in there configure the wireless security, where you can set at WEP encryption password, then if your router is like mine it will spit out a 26 digit code that needs to be put in the wii setup under wep...

Hi my error is code 51040 USB could not be detected. When I installed the USB stick everything was fine, I connected to the net with no hassles, but the next time I tried to log onto the net it couldn't do it.

I know the USB stick is sensitive and needs to be in a certain position but I haven't touched it or the Wii since the firsttime I logged on to the net with it. Can anyone help me out?

Now that I did the manual setup for the connection by access point, I have an error 51330, can someone tell me how can I change the channel of my router?

Following the steps yet nothing

OK my router is WLA G54. I was connected for a week then suddenly nothing.
I find my AP. I select my AP. I test and nothing.
So now I changed my router channel to 1.
Even swithed off frame bursting. And the famous error code of all.... 52030 - sometimes 52031 sometimes 52032 and wait for it...52033. I don't know what to do anymore...
I bought the USB LAN connecter now. But setting that up is sure another full day's problem.
Nintendo's customer website says it has got to do with firewalls... where how why I've made my system (home network - 1 pc(lan) - 2 notebooks(WLAN)) completely vulnerable yet still nothing...

Dsl???

Devilxier said:
Raze are you possibly using DSL???

cause DSL requires a login/Pass when you connect and you can't put that in your Wii... you have to manually put that info into your router.

that might be your problem (it was mine for about 20 minutes lol)

Where do I put my Password and Username manually into the router???? MAybe Mine doesn't have that function???? WLA2-G54L

Yeah, I cant seem to open the Edit Settings option in my profile...wtf

I keep getting the 52140 error on my Wii. Sometimes my Wii connects(mostly not) and when it doesn't I get error code 52140. After awhile I though it was my PC so I took the Nintendo WiFi USB Connector compatibility test and it was succesful. I've already read the info on the support page. So I unistalled Norton Internet Security and still I get error code 52140. I then disabled my Windows Firewall and that didn't work. It actually connects to the internet sometimes but 90% of the time I'm getting error code 52140. Has anyone else had a similar problem or know a solution?

I'm getting the error "WiiConnect24 and Wii Shop Channel service is not currently being offered." after updating and trying to connect my Wii online. I must agree to the WiiConnect24 Service Agreement or something. It's been a month, though, and the services are still unavailable. I live in Cyprus if it matters - perhaps it's disabled in Cyprus yet.

PS: Sorry if it's already been answered but I don't really have the time to read throughout 22 pages in this topic.

PS2: My WEP key is inserted correctly and my Router Channel (or whatever is called) is on '1' which is recommended. After all, the Wii did connect and my router was showing wireless activity when it was updating - and it still does show activity.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I keep getting the error code 51340. I am able to connect to my ds when ever I disable norton anti virus. I used to be able to get online on my wii too by doing the same thing. For some reason, I can only get on my ds and not my wii. I did what was suggested about that error code and I uninstalled my wi-fi. I installed it back and I still had the same problem. The wi-fi light is blinking. When I hook up to my ds it shows the 3 bars on the computer and the guy is in a running position while when I do it for me wii, everything stays the same. It does update the time I tried to get online though. On my wii, I get through everything except the connection test because for some reason it doesn't work. When I try hooking it up another way by searching for an acces point, it says that no acces point is found. I don't see why since everything is installed and my wii is right next to it but w/e.

So ya, I would really appreciate it if someone helped me.

i keep getting error code 51331 i have excellent signal on my computer (i have a datel wifi connector) i just dont know what o do from here please help

Back