Countdown to the FULL Internet channel!

I have mixed feelings. Mostly, the full version will cost money. Yea, it's only ?$5.00?, but I have 11 PCs in my house (I'm a MCSE consultant and MCT). So it's not like I can't get on the net when I want to. It's much easier for me to simply reach over to my laptop and open it up and get on that way then to grab the wiimote, TV remote, switch my AV system to the Wii and my TV too, then wait for the Wii to boot and load up the browser.

I think the worst part of the Wii's browser is NO USB KEYBOARD!!!!. I've just typed all the above in about 30 seconds. I'm a quick typist. I can't imagine writing this msg with the pointer.

I'd much prefer that they launch online gaming support before the internet browser. I can browse from lots of places, I can't play Wii online at all.

JMHO.

strommsarnac said:
I have mixed feelings. Mostly, the full version will cost money. Yea, it's only ?$5.00?, but I have 11 PCs in my house (I'm a MCSE consultant and MCT). So it's not like I can't get on the net when I want to. It's much easier for me to simply reach over to my laptop and open it up and get on that way then to grab the wiimote, TV remote, switch my AV system to the Wii and my TV too, then wait for the Wii to boot and load up the browser.

I think the worst part of the Wii's browser is NO USB KEYBOARD!!!!. I've just typed all the above in about 30 seconds. I'm a quick typist. I can't imagine writing this msg with the pointer.

I'd much prefer that they launch online gaming support before the internet browser. I can browse from lots of places, I can't play Wii online at all.

JMHO.

But its on the Wiiiiiiiii

its just cool :smilewinkgrin:

I thought they would surprise us and release it April 1st, guess not :-(

No one knows when it's being released. It could be any time in April. Don't believe someone just because they posted it on a forum. If he gives a link to that release date from an official source, I'll eat my words.

Oceanic said:
No one knows when it's being released. It could be any time in April. Don't believe someone just because they posted it on a forum. If he gives a link to that release date from an official source, I'll eat my words.

thanks for reasuring me oceanic, btw - im lovin lost at the moment! john locke rules!

Can anyone explain whats goin to be so good about it?

To be honest i would always prefer using the comp to browse the web and if i want to watch videos my pc is linked to the tele.

What is so exciting about the wii internet, what can it do that a pc cant....

P.S mouse and keyboard is obv quicker as well.

Some1 change my mind!!!

lee.jarratt said:
why are you always against me? When i post something on wiichat you always have to say something, so stop been a smartass.

im actually against u too

I'm kind of excited for it.
I watched a special about it on AOTS.
Which was pretty good, it looks to be better than the original.

minismok said:
im actually against u too

Now, what have i done to you? You just saying that because your just ignorant or because you woke up on the wrong side of bed?

lee.jarratt said:
Now, what have i done to you? You just saying that because your just ignorant or because you woke up on the wrong side of bed?

Im against you too :p Not really mate

Anyways really cant wait for this now, its sooo annoying we should have had it by now :(

Back