Creative Suggestions For a Different/Humorous Style of Game

TampaBondo

Number 1 GE Wiimote User
Dec 24, 2011
Cumberland, RI
Wii Online Code
8297-0574-6373-3839
So...I've been lvl 56 for a good while now and find myself trying more and more to come up with new, more creative (or silly) ways to play the game lately (without hacks or cheating of course). Here are some of the things I have done / thought of trying... How about you folks? Any other interesting or strange ideas for a match?

1) Enter a game with the singular goal of seeing how many kills you can get by blowing yourself up while standing next to someone, or running into a crowd of people with a live grenade.
2) See how many kills you can get by planting mines on the backs of other players and running away.
3) 8-player nube tube only match.
4) 8-player Proxy only match.
5) 8-player Masty only match.
6) 8-player melee only match.
7) Pistols only match.
8) 7-players with melee only vs. 1 player with nube tube.
9) See how many times you can kill yourself in a match, period. Get creative!
10) See how many times you can join a new lobby, wait for the player count to reach four players and the game countdown timer to start, and then exit the lobby and re-enter the same lobby to restart the countdown timer - which of course annoys the other 3 who are waiting for the game to start to no end.
11) See how long you can run around a level without stopping or firing a shot without getting killed.
12) Find a noob or unskilled player and just see how long you can "dance" in front of them until they run out of ammo and then kill them with a melee...repeatedly...as much as I can in a match.
13) Play "enforcer"...essentially, I would enter a blackbox or other "farming" match format with the express purpose of killing campers and snipers only. Come on, someone's gotta teach these XP farmers a lesson at some point!
14) See how many people I can kill using Last Act of Defiance only. Basically, run up to someone and try to force them to kill you up close in a small room.

Nice list. Although, I think #10 will only bring you bad karma--it's not even part of the gameplay.

BTW, I once saw a player named "a pacifist" who, for one whole match, only ran around and threw smoke grenades. I thought that was pretty funny.

If there's an ability in Goldeneye that lets ya grab ammo off of corpses and what-not, you could do a "never stop shooting" sort of match. Grab a full-auto weapon with a huge magazine, and go to town. Wouldn't want anything semi-auto since you'd murder your trigger finger over time. You'd definitely need some sort of beastly-huge LMG for such a thing to work though.

Although, I think #10 will only bring you bad karma--it's not even part of the gameplay.

Agreed. It's in somewhat bad taste, really.

Nice list. Although, I think #10 will only bring you bad karma--it's not even part of the gameplay.

BTW, I once saw a player named "a pacifist" who, for one whole match, only ran around and threw smoke grenades. I thought that was pretty funny.
That was me.

If there's an ability in Goldeneye that lets ya grab ammo off of corpses and what-not, you could do a "never stop shooting" sort of match. Grab a full-auto weapon with a huge magazine, and go to town. Wouldn't want anything semi-auto since you'd murder your trigger finger over time. You'd definitely need some sort of beastly-huge LMG for such a thing to work though.

You can pick up ammo off of corpses as long as the gun is the same as the one you're holding, also it refills your main magazine so as long as the corpse is there; you have a unlimited amount of ammo for your main magazine.

Creative suggestions to keep your computer functioning.

Step 1: Notice your screen reverts back to 4 bits.
Step 2: Notice: It won't revert back to anything above 4 bits.
Step 3: Notice that all your drivers are correctly installed.
Step 4: Use restore to a previous point.
Step 5: Use Automatic startup problem solver
Step 6: Notice while manhandling your laptop it's awfully hot
Step 7: Try to find a small enough screwdriver to open up your laptop (to clean the clog)
Step 8: You fail at finding a small enough screwdriver
Step 9: Put an old windblower next to your laptop.
Step 10: Put it on it's highest mode.
Step 11: watch your computer automatically (without touching a damned thing)revert back to it's proper colouring
Step 12: Pay an enormous electric bill... (or go to the computer shop to have your cooling system checked and pay that bill)

2) See how many kills you can get by planting mines on the backs of other players and running away.

This doesn't work for me... Whats the trick?

Play PickUp. This is where you must use the dropped weapon of the next player you kill. Each new kill, pickup your new weapon and continue. See how far you can get.

NoScope. All from the hip. Good for practice or learning hipfire.

Its A Trap! Just find ways to creatively **** with people. Find a good choke point with a high ground view, toss out your RTMs and use your sniper rifle to IED those mofos.

My favorite is to **** with hackers. Only works if theyre on your team. Ill spend entire matches standing directly in front of them, blocking their view. Everyone probably thinks Im crazy until they figure it all out. Some join in, most just go for the easy kills on me.

Mines on backs work - try it with remote mines...just do it behind their back and wait for them to go run at someone. Good for a 2-4-1 deal! Even one of the "in-game tips" says that "mines can be stuck to players as well as surfaces..." ;-)

I'm guessing that in most modes you can't stick'em on teammates and make your friends living bombs to go off when they go near enemies. That'd be cool though.

Yeah, RedCrow, that would work. FYI - had a good game today:
Suicided 43 times before the end of the game and threw all 86 smoke grenades! what a blast!

Sorry for the additional post...but REDCROW...here you go... this is EXACTLY what I am talking about. I will spend some whole games doing just this sort of thing...(also shows the "mines on backs" technique)...You gotta see this if you never have. Priceless.

[video=youtube;shrpFv0rbgQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shrpFv0rbgQ[/video]

Okay that was fun. A pity i'm a tad too triggerhappy for that.
I have been amusing myself by playing with guns as of late.

In case you feel like doing the same:
The Torka compared to the PP9 and the hakwman is a beast.
The Kunara feels too much like a normal gun, it rips through enemies too quickly and is too quickly out of bullets.
The Wolfe is amazing, and the go-to-gun whenever your facing people using mastertons.
Other than that, like previously mentioned the Torka gives of the most fun.

And because a lot of noobs are playing as of late, your k/d ratio is hardly affected.
Not that you seem to acre about that :)

Yeah, some games I care about k/d ratio and others I don't. A couple nights ago, I think I set a record for "time spent dancing with a noob without dying." We were playing Outpost and there were only 5 players in the conflict game. The other 3 were off sniping far away from us, so it allowed for some extended fun time. I danced for almost 2 full minutes uninterrupted in a large area without pulling the trigger once. After running out of ammo in both his guns, he resorted to grenades. I think he committed suicide out of frustration! Immediately afterward, he left the game, most likely in disgrace. THAT was a riot.

Back