Creative Suggestions For a Different/Humorous Style of Game

Got another Creative Suggestion that would absolutely SUCK to be on the wrong end of....what if you could earn an Achievement to where you could transform yourself to look like the enemy once per match so you're almost like a double agent!!! Example, you start the macth as Ourmouv's men (as long as it's a team match) and you earn a 20 kill streak or something like that and you can "transform" yourself into an MI6 agent, remember, you're still technically a Russian Agent for Ourmouv, and proceed to Kill MI6 Agents (or vica verca) until you're next death, then you revert back to your original gameplay agent. Thoughts???

Would this idea include the green name overhead or just the skin? Cuz i shoot everything that doesn't have the green. LOL

Would this idea include the green name overhead or just the skin? Cuz i shoot everything that doesn't have the green. LOL

LOL, well, I'd say that no, the green screen name wouldn't be above their head and they would still be subject to Proxies and other mines. Just thinking outside the box at how cool it would be...sort of like a double agent of sorts?!

I would like a hacker to make a game sometime like this...
Give me 9999 health or something ridiculous and make it so I can't use any weapons, only melee. I want to see who would win!

Back