Crocs? yes or no?

tank

Semper Ubi Sub Ubi
Nov 26, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
Does anyone wear them?

Honestly for the longest time I hated them. I think they look like crap and everyone and their mother has a pair.

Until two days ago when a friend let me try their pair on. I walked around the room and said "F*** that, I'm ordering a pair"

I don't care that i look like a total tool, D-bag, ass-clown, whatever you want to call it. Crocs are comfy as hell! So laugh at how dumb they look if you insist, but hey, my feet feel gooooood.

I dont really get them...plus they look pretty stupid.

But hey, if they feel good then I say keep em.

I hate those things. I have tried them on, somewhat comfertable but the style takes away from the comfort.

Get yourself some KEEN or MERRELL Shoes if you want some Comfortable and long lasting all weather shoe. Mion is a neet water/land shoe. Forget those Croc of crap.

Ummmmmm.... What in the world is a croc :wtf:

I've heard some wierd things but this takes the cake.

mmmmm cake

these hideous things are crocs:

crocs.JPG

my dad owns a pair and always has them on. i have never worn a pair and never will. now i dont care about fashion but i would never be caught dead in these things

Everyone (almost) around here has them, I don't get em.
Shoes are just fine :lol:

I hate them I have tried them on they are comfortable but are to ugly. But if you push them into the ground they bounce up :D that's always fun.

Thought about getting a pair, then I realized that my Airwalks are just fine and much less gay.
(no offense to you crocs wearers)

That's the thing.... I could care less about how they look. During marching season it's good to have something comfy, or your feet will hate you for it. I spend enough time of my feet running around a field with a 30 inch bass on, that when I get back from practice I want to kick off my old crappy beat up reeboks (or rbks whatever the fu*k they are called now) and put on something easy on my feet. My regular sandals are nice, but still dig into my feet, and are awkward for walking around the dorm, down steps and stuff

For the sake of my feet I need something comfy, and these things are like strapping pillows to your feet.

Back