Cya all!

Sameiru

Wii Otaku
Jul 5, 2006
Off to NZ soon, its 5:12 am now (got up at 5) and the taxi comes at 5:45. we go to Sydney first then Auckland. so now I'm having breakfast at a time i should be snuggled up in bed like you lucky bastards. So anyways goodbye for the next two weeks and a bit!

Now I know your thinking something like "yay he's gone!" but no, I'll be on WiiChat in an Internet Cafe or something!

kthxbai!

Thx, I'm in Qauntas Club now (they have internet!) and our flight leaves at around 7:40

Bring me back a stick of rock

In Paihia now, and have been for the last few days just haven't been able to find a internet cafe 'til now. its really great down here. I was in Auckland on wednesday and thursday and left there on Friday. I'm having a really good time here and will update when i get to Rotorua!

In the same internet cafe again (lol!) and Prinny; no, I will not bring back a stick of rock

I hardly knew you....but have a nice time and I hope u do come back :lol:
Everybody is going on vacation im sooo freaking I envious!!!

Last edited:
i'm in Otaki at my sister's friend's NZ exchange counterpart's house. before I was in Rotorua where i did Zorbing (rolling down a hill in a big plastic ball filled with water), Swoop (dropped from a hige height in a sack on a bungy cord and swung around, luging (no, not THAT luging, just going down tracks in go-kart things with no motors) and this skydiving simulator, and ALL of these were FRICKENWICKED! (yes! frickenwicked! one word!). Then we went to Taupo which has a big lake. now I'm writing this entry on a bloody frustrating keyboard! i'm coming home on Friday this week (finally!)

It's Friday now....IMA COMIN' HOME!!

Last edited:
Back