Define The Member Above You

Which one is worse?

The one that chastises the drinker...
or
The drinker that is fully capable of making his own desicions?

lee jarrat is a cool dude, who likes getting pissed, eating cookies, and Cillit Bang. He is a very random person, who likes himself, and has a massive ego. He is similar to waluigi. He likes looking at mirriors, and likes to argue. He is known to start arguments in board games, get banned, and generally talking about stuff way off topic. He eats rice krispies in gasoline for breakfast with no added sugar. He is an extreme guy, who will go far yet. He will be the future CEO of playboy.

JT. said:
lee jarrat is a cool dude, who likes getting pissed, eating cookies, and Cillit Bang. He is a very random person, who likes himself, and has a massive ego. He is similar to waluigi. He likes looking at mirriors, and likes to argue. He is known to start arguments in board games, get banned, and generally talking about stuff way off topic. He eats rice krispies in gasoline for breakfast with no added sugar. He is an extreme guy, who will go far yet. He will be the future CEO of playboy.

Wow! I have to quote that in my sig! That is me :lol:

And mr.l, your amazing, i know your not gay but x lol

JT - A great member that is relatively new here. Im glad he joined :)

chach said:
Which one is worse?

The one that chastises the drinker...
or
The drinker that is fully capable of making his own desicions?

he got drunk last night his GF left him in the party and he wrote some inappropriate stuff on wiichat i wonder which one is worse

Back