WiiChat Moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.
LevesqueIsKing said:
Those lists are never going to be enacted.

They're too worried about maturity and whatnot to realize that the members need a mod that they can actually talk to without feeling inferior.

That makes sense. :3
So...
Nic7 and Sovieto it is.
I'm kind of a dick, but I can be helpful, too. xD
But... Eh. I probably wouldn't make a good one compared to some others here.

EDIT:
@AndThen? - Eagles, you're so right. He's a great member, been around for a while. Being an Aussie helps as well.

i forgot FR too. him, cantgetawii, and eagles

FR (full mod)
Cantgetawii (full mod
Nic7 (if not a full mod, SSBB mod)
Sovieto (full mod)
Me (if not a full mod, SSBB mod)
Leve (if not a full mod, a SSBB mod)
Capppin' (Full mod)
and Kumoriken. (like nic said, a Hawaii mod could be useful)

thats sounds like a very good and trustworthy list. what do you guys think? i know this exact list wont happen but still, nothin wrong with suggesting

man, anyone else here miss loose, cause i sure do.

Last edited:
Kumoriken said:
Shoko's right.
Considering it'd seem like a conflict of interest, my three votes as of now are...
Cpt. McCloud
Nic7
Shoko

:3
Figured I'd just say a little something, hopefully spark an election of sorts to see where we all are.
dude what about me?!?!?!?!?!?!??!you said you loved me :(
p.s we need a irish mod i vote for myself

Last edited:
But your penis ONLY. If you used any other body part to delete messages, that would be a dupe account and your powers would be stripped and you deleted.

Brawny said:
But your penis ONLY. If you used any other body part to delete messages, that would be a dupe account and your powers would be stripped and you deleted.

Come oooon! At least let him use his "spammy spammy spammy penis vagina pussy dick cock rock hard."

Kumoriken said:
HOMIGAWD!...
Minto?! xDDD
I had no idea you still came on here.
MINTO FOR ****ING PRESIDENT! xDDD
Yup i on all the time.I think that i shoud be a mod because i live in the GMT timezone,im online nearly 24-7 and it would be good to have mod on GMT time so i could take care of stuff when the other mods are offline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back