WiiChat Moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping you'd make it to this thread.

How ironic. If this isn't enough to prove to you guys that we need more mods than nothing is.

LevesqueIsKing said:

How ironic. If this isn't enough to prove to you guys that we need more mods than nothing is.

Hah. xDDD
Oh, man, that was perfect.

So, does anyone have any idea upon how we should present this to I0n..?
Because it looks like this thread has been up for a while now, and it's not really doing much, obviously.
I mean, I guess it's helping us organize this, but... Well, you guys know what I mean.

LevesqueIsKing said:

exactly.

you see, that guy mushfffff (for those of you who havent seen his posts) has been going around just saying penis and vagina and crap and he hasnt been banned yet. like leve said, proof that we need mods. and not just 1 or 2, but AT LEAST 3.

Actually, its more along the lines of 'my vagina licking your penis,' and after being asked how a vagina can lick, he reminded me that 'his vagina needs to lick his penis to stay alive'.

Lol, this is way too funny.

Shoko's right.
Considering it'd seem like a conflict of interest, my three votes as of now are...
Cpt. McCloud
Nic7
Shoko

:3
Figured I'd just say a little something, hopefully spark an election of sorts to see where we all are.

if i were to pick anyone, it would have to be leve. and no, im not sayin that cause he's my pal or anything, im sayin this cause he really would be a great mod. he's active, dosent really flame anybody, and sensible. and not to be conceited or anything like that, but i would also choose myself cause most of the crap happens in the SSBB forum, and thats where I basically live on this forum- me and leve. if me and leve were mods, there wouldnt be any **** in that forum.

We seriously do need a mod in the Brawl section, though. Its nothing personal, Syntax, its just that it needs its own attention as it is, and the game is still over a month from release.

Shoko said:
if i were to pick anyone, it would have to be leve. and no, im not sayin that cause he's my pal or anything, im sayin this cause he really would be a great mod. he's active, dosent really flame anybody, and sensible. and not to be conceited or anything like that, but i would also choose myself cause most of the crap happens in the SSBB forum, and thats where I basically live on this forum- me and leve. if me and leve were mods, there wouldnt be any **** in that forum.

Hah. Yeeeah. That kinda made little sense, considering mods have to be all over the place. It's not only the SSBB thread.
But the thing about Leve... I don't remember Leve very much, but I can kind of remember the gist of a person by their name, since I've seen almost everyone around here. No complaints here, if I can remember correctly, Leve would be fine.

I really do think we need a few mods for different sections ((Actually, I think Sovieto would be a great mod for the 360 section)), and then we need a couple that can just clean up all over.
>.>
<.<
*Raises hands*
Obsessive-Compulsive-ness comes in handy once in a while. :3

^Mods can be given powers to only certain sections. Some sites make different mod's for each and every sub-forum, giving them restrictive power.

Shoko said:
i say we need at least 3. and they should be veterans. i know, being a vet dosent make you special or anything but it means that you have a lot of forum experience and you know the people here.

I agree... kind of. The people that have stuck around from 2006 are in general more responsible and sensible than those who have recently joined. However, I can think of many people who joined in '07 who I'd like to see as mods. I don't think that the mods should have to be veterans, but I'm sure that the "staff" wouldn't give a mod position to a "noob" anyway.

laderer5 said:
Imagine the chaos upon its release!:lol:
exactly.

Kumoriken said:
Hah. Yeeeah. That kinda made little sense, considering mods have to be all over the place. It's not only the SSBB thread.

I really do think we need a few mods for different sections ((Actually, I think Sovieto would be a great mod for the 360 section)), and then we need a couple that can just clean up all over.
>.>
<.<
*Raises hands*
Obsessive-Compulsive-ness comes in handy once in a while. :3

yea, i know that mods have to be everywhere, but i would still be in the SSBB section most of the time regardless. like i said, thats my home on this forum.

Brawny said:
Your grammar can go die; it's "Leve and I". I so just rhymed.
lol. yay, brawny came to correct bad grammer and save the day! rejoice!

Brawny said:
I so just rhymed
LMAO :lol:

you know wat, why the hell isnt Brawny the freakin OWNER of this site!? i mean, hes the most awesome person on this forum lol. hes been here for freakn forever and can completely cleanse this forum if he could.

My list for mod:

Brawny
Leve
Wiiwouldliketoplay
maybe....frogger? i dunno
myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back