WiiChat Moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.
FR. for dictator.

Although I don't know you too well...
You seem cool though...
Dictator it is!

But for serious, I think we need like, a whole new team for the site. There are almost no Mods on. Ever.

Also, what kinda pisses me off is the fact that stupid/pointless threads such as the game threads in the "Board Game Section", specifically the True or False thread, give you post counts.

LevesqueIsKing said:
The board games section doesn't increase your post count.

o_o;;

Since when?! xDDD
I totally didn't know that.
It used to, I know that.
Because I used to post in there occasionally, and it up-ed my post count.
Eh, well that's one improvement that happened while I'm gone. :3

*Gymnast* said:
ok but WHO makes you a mod? Other mods?

The site Admin. In this case i0n.

Well, I still think that we should give it to an Aussie/European, and an Hawaiian wouldn't be bad earlier. (That is, if we only go 1 new mod. If there's multiple, we could go all over the place)

nic7 said:
Well, I still think that we should give it to an Aussie/European, and an Hawaiian wouldn't be bad earlier. (That is, if we only go 1 new mod. If there's multiple, we could go all over the place)

Why, thank you for your support, even if it was just in a vague comment.
gar2fy5.gif

Another NA-residing Mod wouldn't hurt as well. I mean, really, I'd think all the good help we could get would be nice.

And yeah, I really do think it'd be kinda weird to just have one new mod when the whole forum is in metaphorical chaos.

i say we need at least 3. and they should be veterans. i know, being a vet dosent make you special or anything but it means that you have a lot of forum experience and you know the people here.

thats not always the case though i vote for icangetawii because hehelps a lot and hes my friend!

Shoko said:
i say we need at least 3. and they should be veterans. i know, being a vet dosent make you special or anything but it means that you have a lot of forum experience and you know the people here.

Hah. Totally agree here.
And I'm not just saying that because I'm a Vet.
It really does seem like almost all Vets have honest intentions and have I.Q.'s higher than that of a fencepost.
Which is kind of rare nowadays in this forum.
kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back