WiiChat Moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kumoriken said:
Ah, the infamous Brawny. Coming in to save the day from horrible grammar.
Hooray for Grammar Nazi's. <3

No one picked up on this?

[/offtopic]

I think we should have at least one mod with access to the entire site on at all times. This would effectively eliminate ongoing spam.

Unless of course you manage to use penis, vagina, dick, and cock in one post, then grammar rules don't apply.

AndThen? said:
No one picked up on this?

[/offtopic]

I think we should have at least one mod with access to the entire site on at all times. This would effectively eliminate ongoing spam.

Exactly what I suggested. One or two people with full Mod access.
And then...
I.. Uhh...
Voted for myself. :3
Man, I'm pathetic. xD

Shoko said:
you know wat, why the hell isnt Brawny the freakin OWNER of this site!? i mean, hes the most awesome person on this forum lol. hes been here for freakn forever and can completely cleanse this forum if he could.
I couldn't agree with you more. As soon as I joined WiiChat I immediatly noticed that he was the most helpful and sociable person here by far.

Hmm... I'll make a list as well

cantgetawii

Cappin'

Hmm.. Shoko/Leve (Tag team)

AndThen? (Aussie Mod. Unless someone has a better choice from Australia)

Kumoriken (Hawaii mod could be of some use. Late night questions)

Brawny (Since he hasn't been named a mod yet though, the mods must have a reason)

Probably more, too lazy to think...

Sorry to burst your bubble. Not only would I turn down a mod position, but I don't stand well with the current ones anyway. Really messed up past.

nic7 said:

cantgetawii

Cappin'

Brawny (Since he hasn't been named a mod yet though, the mods must have a reason)

i really like the idea of me and leve tag teaming on the SSBB forum.

LevesqueIsKing said:
I couldn't agree with you more. As soon as I joined WiiChat I immediatly noticed that he was the most helpful and sociable person here by far.

exactly. maybe we should make a list of members who would make good mods and cut it down to 5 people. then show them to Prez and Ion (if he ever gets on.) just an idea. we should just call for a damn vote but that would be too hectic cause we dont have any mods on to make sure everything would go smoothly

Last edited:
nic7 said:

cantgetawii

Cappin'

That seems perfect, 'cept two people are missing. :3
You and Sovieto.
You two seem like you have very good organizational skills and a good sense of what's going on around here.

Oh, and Mushfff should so be a mod. ;D
xDDD

Brawny said:
Sorry to burst your bubble. Not only would I turn down a mod position, but I don't stand well with the current ones anyway. Really messed up past.

Now it all makes sense...

I'll just stay back here correcting grammar, telling people to hit their remotes, and generally staying my hopeless romantic, pain in the ass self.

Those lists are never going to be enacted.

They're too worried about maturity and whatnot to realize that the members need a mod that they can actually talk to without feeling inferior.

nic7 said:
Now it all makes sense...
Heh.
He's not the only one with history with Mods.
Almost all Vets have had problems with Mods.
The ones back in the day and possibly still today abuse(d) their power a hell of a lot...
I don't blame Brawny for turning it down, though I want to become one, I see why he wouldn't.

nic7 said:
Unless someone has a better choice from Australia.

Eagles.

I really don't think I deserve to be a mod. Under 300 posts, only here for six months... There are far better candidates than me.

Eagles is pretty quiet, but the way he conducts himself around the site makes him good mod material in my opinion. He's probably the most worthy candidate from Australia.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Those lists are never going to be enacted.

They're too worried about maturity and whatnot to realize that the members need a mod that they can actually talk to without feeling inferior.

That is so not me.

Says you.

This is the best this thread has ever been. You guys better not leave during the day when the big boys come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back