WiiChat Moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.
nic7 said:
How many active mods do we have that are outside North America? I know i0n isn't from NA, but are there any others? Because I feel like we should have at least one more from outside NA. Just so that we have at least one moderator on during more hours of the day.

I actually live in Hawaii, so I could cover some of the later time zones, considering I'm also not in school right now.
Got a **** load of free time, and I'm almost always on AIM or MSN, so that's an easy way to contact for problems relating abuse and spam and such.
Eh, just a suggestion. I've really wanted to clean this place up for a long while now, and I'm willing to do something.
Of course, doubt anything will happen.

Yeah that's what I meant. Because I noticed Prez said nobody was jumping off the page. Maybe just giving a few of your better members a test run. Not many obviously.

nic7 said:
I feel like we should have at least one more from outside NA. Just so that we have at least one moderator on during more hours of the day.

Agreed. A certain Australian springs to mind... Eagles

Kumoriken said:
I actually live in Hawaii, so I could cover some of the later time zones, considering I'm also not in school right now.
Got a **** load of free time, and I'm almost always on AIM or MSN, so that's an easy way to contact for problems relating abuse and spam and such.
Eh, just a suggestion. I've really wanted to clean this place up for a long while now, and I'm willing to do something.
Of course, doubt anything will happen.

Wouldn't a European be a better choice tome wise?

LevesqueIsKing said:
lol, everyone promoting themselves.

I call emotional slut!

OOH! OOH! Can I be the emo girl that sits in the corner all the time? ;D

((And **** yeah, I'm promoting myself. xDDD I HAVE HONEST INTENTIONS. D:

@ Cpt. McCloud
- Well, yes. But... For one, are there any Europeans that want to become Mods? And secondly... It wouldn't hurt to have more than just one new Mod. :3

LevesqueIsKing said:
lol, everyone promoting themselves.

I call emotional slut!

I didn't promote myself there, there are plenty Euro members other than me here. Such as Byu.

At Kuronikou(sp) - Plenty Euros here, Myself am willing and I am sure Byu would be an amazing MOD. Agreed on more than one part.

Cpt.McCloud said:
I didn't promote myself there, there are plenty Euro members other than me here. Such as Byu.

At Kuronikou(sp) - Plenty Euros here, Myself am willing and I am sure Byu would be an amazing MOD. Agreed on more than one part.

Mm. :3
That's good, then.
You'd make a good mod.
Either way, my second point still stands, kinda. D:

Wow, people are really chomping at the bit here. :lol:
I say we go back to what this thread was created for, discussing who we think would be a good candidate for the WiiChat Moderation Team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back