Disorders and Steriotypes

drew102e said:
yep thats true...your 'nymphomania' is just as bad as my buddy ben who suffers from cerebal palsy...yep, how dare anyone dismiss your affliction

What's the point of coming in and starting ****? Btw, Cerebal Palsy = physical disorder. Nymphomania = mental disorder. Gtfo.

~Marisa~ said:
Oh, I see, because I happen to have a disorder YOU disagree with, then I can't create a thread about a meaningful topic? Get off your high horse and join into reality with the rest of us. You're just looking for someone to pick on cause obviously your life sucks. I couldn't care less about what you think of me. Get out of my thread cause nobody cares about your emo opinions, kid.

Emo? Kid? Whatever... I'm 28 and have a wife and a kid.

My wife's in here and she thinks you're an idiot, too, BTW

BlenderWizard said:
Also, in response to your

Did you not read your own post?

Who's to say how long I've been with my boyfriend, hmmm? Did I specify my past? No. So you can stfu and leave me alone :D Go pick fights with someone else. I know your type. You're the "I'm gonna tell everyone how it is" type. The kind that everyone secretly hates. Sad, but true.

BlenderWizard said:
Emo? Kid? Whatever... I'm 28 and have a wife and a kid.

My wife's in here and she thinks you're an idiot, too, BTW

Okay, so who's the old creep on the internet again? lololol

Wow this thread is starting to blow some ween about doing it. Might as well close this shiit.

~Marisa~ said:
Okay, so who's the old creep on the internet again? lololol

Don't ty to change the subject: you're a lying attention whore. But, I think you'd be surprised at how many of us are in our late 20's or early 30's

Redan499 said:
Wow this thread is starting to blow some ween about doing it. Might as well close this shiit.

Tell me about it. They're just some kids looking for drama...sad that they can't mature up. Not everything relating to sex (nymphomania) is "TeH 1337!!!!" Too bad they know NOTHING of psychology.

~Marisa~ said:
Who's to say how long I've been with my boyfriend, hmmm? Did I specify my past? No. So you can stfu and leave me alone :D Go pick fights with someone else. I know your type. You're the "I'm gonna tell everyone how it is" type. The kind that everyone secretly hates. Sad, but true.

I think most people hat lying attention whores. You said you're wanting to save yourself for marriage, implying you're a virgin.

You gota learn what words and phrases mean.

BlenderWizard said:
Don't ty to change the subject: you're a lying attention whore. But, I think you'd be surprised at how many of us are in our late 20's or early 30's

Wow, for a 28 year old, you sure are immature. Go take a few classes on mental disorders, then come back, mmmmk, kiddo? Why do you even care what I post in the first place? Don't agree with it, then leave. Simple. As. That.

BlenderWizard said:
I think most people hat lying attention whores. You said you're wanting to save yourself for marriage, implying you're a virgin.

You gota learn what words and phrases mean.

You need to learn how not to assume. I said I was WAITING to have sex with HIM till marriage. Try not to jump to conclusions and start a fight for no reason next time.

44684.jpg

Last edited:
Back