Do you think sex is overrated?

unless you're among the elderly, then you're clearly
doing-it-wrong.jpg

Yeah, Bodine's sig...

Knowing the lady's name would unfortunately not make her vagina any less loose.
I have seen a vid where a man puts his h*** **** *** ****** ****
That loose enough ?

Oh, to answer the question... I do & don't find it overrated.

Depends on who you're having sex with, cheap sex like the kind you'd get with a hooker I'd imagine wouldn't be greatest thing in the world. Deep intimacy I would say does add to the enjoyment of the experience, but.. loose pussies and tiny dicks are still a downer.

and herpies, don't forget about herpies

I think that not being a virgin is "overrated". Virgins feel that they HAVE to get laid and that their whole life will change once they have sex. This is not really true but aside from that sex is a pretty cool thing.

Depends on who you're having sex with, cheap sex like the kind you'd get with a hooker I'd imagine wouldn't be greatest thing in the world. Deep intimacy I would say does add to the enjoyment of the experience, but.. loose pussies and tiny dicks are still a downer.

I wouldn't know about that
But did know a William Little if that counts?

Prinny wins this thread.
If you think it's overrated then your either doing it wrong, or your a virgin. =]

Sex is the best thing since sliced bread.

I think that not being a virgin is "overrated". Virgins feel that they HAVE to get laid and that their whole life will change once they have sex. This is not really true but aside from that sex is a pretty cool thing.

This surprised me coming from you because I agree.

If there are actually people out there who would say "wtf no way, sliced bread is WAAAY better than sex", I don't want to see what they might do when they're around toast or a sandwich.

Last edited:
Back