What kind of car do you have?

Celestial said:
Do most people in USA like old cars or something?
It's all the average, young American can afford. We don't make 60,000 a year when we're 18...(most of us anyway)

Ohh right, it's just here we all start with small cars, and most cars I've seen here are liike.. big. Not sure if they're 18 or whatever but yea

Old car's rock, exspecialy old muscle cars:cool:

dakuda said:
I will take some old Detroit iron over some Japanese supertuned sticker-covered grapefruit-shooting-exhaust 4-cylinder any day of the week. Twice on Sunday.

There is no replacement for displacement.

And yes, a lot of people here seem to be lying. Especially when you look at their ages.

I don't have a car, too young, but I love'em:lol:

Good old dodge charger super bee, I personally really want either a Dodge viper the old one's (before the GTS-10 things) or a Dodge Charger:)

CCScandalus said:
i have a creeping suspision some people are lying about what car they drive. :shifty:

What no not me, some people on here though however.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
just make sure your bronco isnt white and youre not having an entire fleet of cop cars following you at 55 MPH :sick:
lol oj... the greatest car chase of the 90's and it wasnt in a movie!

i have a 93 black camaro, it gets me stuck at taco bell... GRRRRRRRRR

I'm surprised FR. hasnt made his way in here, lol

the dodges that we have at my job for highway are FRIGGEN SWEET! absolutely sick....im tempted to steal one and bring it home with me lmao. i told my Commanding Officer that i thought about doing that, now he said he wont put me on highway detail because of it ;) we were joking of course

atleast he thought i was...achem!

i guess im stuck with my chevy impala :sick:

Yeah, the highway patroll have the new Dodges here too. (Fast)

Back