Do you want to be a Werewolf or Vampire

HyruleZing

The Symbol Of A Graveyard
Sep 21, 2012
Graveyard
Wii Online Code
2456-7456-9845-1432
I would want to be a Werewolf because you never really die. Note: A silver only brings pain and/or discomfort. If you don't really know here are some facts about each one. Werewolves:
1. a person can become a werewolf by being born a werewolf, bitten by a werewolf, cursed by someone you have wronged in some way, and being given the power threw sorcery. These are the only real ways.
2. Silver will not kill a werewolf, although it will cause pain and discomfort.
3. The curse can never be broken, no matter what some people or beliefs may state.
4. All werewolves can communicate threw a form of telepathy which enables them to hunt and perform more efficiently.
5. Werewolves are virtually immortal because of the constant regeneration of their physical tissue, making their true age somewhat difficult to determine.
6. Werewolves in a pack have a physic link that bonds them together, if one werewolf in the pack dies the other werewolves can sense his death.
7. if you are bitten and you kill the werewolf you WILL NOT be free from the curse, the curse is like a virus, or rabies if you will, if you get bitten by an animal that has rabies you get rabies, and if you kill the animal that gave you rabies you will not be cured. You still have the virus.
8. A werewolf can be killed by any wound that completely destroys the heart or the brain, but decapitation is the most effective way.
9. Some beliefs state that holly water can kill a werewolf, this is false. Christianity or any thing pertaining to Christianity offends some werewolves. Crosses, holy water, and the bible do not ward off werewolves.
10. It is one belief that werewolves are deathly afraid of water regardless of the amount or the circumstances, this is also false. While it is true werewolves do not like water it only applies to large bodies such as ponds and lakes, but if need be the beast can enter the water.
11. There are several ways to tell if someone in a werewolf. becoming a werewolf is not transparent, no matter how the victim tries to hide it. Therefore, look for symptoms in your human suspects that include increasing violence, increasing aggression, unprovoked rages, insomnia, restlessness, and other bizarre behavior. Unfortunately, over time these symptoms can be brought under control, so do not rely on them exclusively.
12. Werewolves do not only turn on a full moon, neither do they have to. A werewolf can change his form and shape shift at will whenever he wants to, at day or night. Although newly turned werewolves are sometimes forced to change by certain aspects of the lunar cycles or certain sounds such as the howling of another werewolf.

Vampires:

.) Fact: Vampires live on blood. In all the different stories, legends, and folklore surrounding vampires, this is universally a common trait of all vampires – they feed on blood. There is some question on whether or not it has to be human blood, some stories say it can be animal blood.2.) Fact: Vampires take on a darker color when they drink blood. Some people describe it as a warm flush.
3.) Fact: Vampires do have weaknesses. They are not invincible. Legends and folklore cite many different possibilities as to what those weaknesses are however not all stories agree with what actually works. Some of the more common theories cited in legends include garlic, crosses, beheading, sunlight, stake through the heart, holy water, fire, and of course werewolves.
4.) Fact: Not all vampires have fangs. Some of the earliest stories of vampires describe creatures that do not have the fangs that are so commonly depicted in vampires today.
5.) Fact: Humans are not the only vampires. There are a few vampiric animals that exist including some birds, bats, and fish.
6.) Fact: Humans have believed in vampires for centuries. In the Middle Ages especially, the belief in vampires was at a near panic level. Humans believed that the plague could be spread by vampires, so they would shove bricks into the mouths of dead corpses believed to be vampires. One such corpse was discovered in 2009 in Venice.
7.) Fact: Dracula is a famous vampire novel, not a real person or vampire. But the novel was based on a real person – Vlad the Imapaler.
8.) Fact: In some cultures the Devil and the vampire are virtually interchangeable beings. Although it is worth mentioning that this is only some cultures. Many western cultures have a much more positive view of the vampire.
9.) Fact: A number of vampires that have banded together can be called a pack, a coven, or a clan.
10.) Fact: The question of whether or not vampires are real is universally debatable, but the fact is that there are a number of self-professed vampires, humans that truly claim to be vampires. You can be girl or boy for a werewolf

Last edited:
Fact Twilight has ruined the image of vampires and warewolfs

I have bolded wrong bits
And I am going off old movie/folkelaw, not new generation sparkly vampires
2. Silver will not kill a werewolf, although it will cause pain and discomfort.

3. The curse can never be broken, no matter what some people or beliefs may state.
Wrong, death is the way, or some kind of cure. (Was on Buffy)
4. All werewolves can communicate threw a form of telepathy which enables them to hunt and perform more efficiently.
Nope, just a mandog
5. Werewolves are virtually immortal because of the constant regeneration of their physical tissue, making their true age somewhat difficult to determine.
Thats Wolverine.

6. Werewolves in a pack have a physic link that bonds them together, if one werewolf in the pack dies the other werewolves can sense his death.
No psychic powers. just the old wolfpack mentality

8. A werewolf can be killed by any wound that completely destroys the heart or the brain, but decapitation is the most effective way.
Back to five, you just contradicted your self,

9. Some beliefs state that holly water can kill a werewolf, this is false. Christianity or any thing pertaining to Christianity offends some werewolves. Crosses, holy water, and the bible do not ward off werewolves.
Nope thats vampires

12. Werewolves do not only turn on a full moon, neither do they have to. A werewolf can change his form and shape shift at will whenever he wants to, at day or night. Although newly turned werewolves are sometimes forced to change by certain aspects of the lunar cycles or certain sounds such as the howling of another werewolf.

Very wrong, its the full moon that does it
Vampires:

.) Fact: Vampires live on blood. In all the different stories, legends, and folklore surrounding vampires, this is universally a common trait of all vampires – they feed on blood. There is some question on whether or not it has to be human blood, some stories say it can be animal blood.
Or carrot juice.........................................
2.) Fact: Vampires take on a darker color when they drink blood. Some people describe it as a warm flush.
Colour stop being American

4.) Fact: Not all vampires have fangs. Some of the earliest stories of vampires describe creatures that do not have the fangs that are so commonly depicted in vampires today.
Wrong, how do they drain bloody from victims necks

7.) Fact: Dracula is a famous vampire novel, not a real person or vampire. But the novel was based on a real person – Vlad the Imapaler.
Durrrrrrrr

8.) Fact: In some cultures the Devil and the vampire are virtually interchangeable beings. Although it is worth mentioning that this is only some cultures. Many western cultures have a much more positive view of the vampire.
Count Duckulia

TL;DR
Dont take your ideas of what these beings are off current films/TV take them off there classic material

I didn't. You are judging me. And number 9 about the werewolves is right. It says 9. Some beliefs state that holly water can kill a werewolf, this is false. Christianity or any thing pertaining to Christianity offends some werewolves. Crosses, holy water, and the bible do not ward off werewolves. DO you even see where it says false. GEEZ! ( sorry about how im acting, I got grounded from using the Wii and the Xbox.... and parents took away my phone but I got like four backups left or something so. I have anger problems) AND WTF IS A BUFFY? Also you have what you believe and I have what I believe. ( Again I am apologizing. Like I said, I have anger probs... I hope you forgive me )

You don't know what Buffy is? I'm not interested in any of that and even I understand the relevance of Buffy.

^ Sad, ain't it? :lol: Never watched a single episode 'n even I know. And I ain't one t' know much 'bout TV classics.

I'd rather be neither, since either way I'll be [STRIKE]pursued by either Silver Hand or Dawnguard[/STRIKE] scrutinized by them damnable Twilight fans.

Oh, and TL;DR.

Oh.... Well first do you guys want to be Vamps or Werewolves. And Twilight is over rated! ( No not the Zelda kind but that kind is even MORE over rated!!! )

Only if I can be this magnificent bastard
47.jpg

Off topic people!!! Werewolves and vamps, not buff people or buffys

Buffy the vampire slayer, she did become one once

Blade is a vampire, a day walker. (my picture)

If you don't know who he is then you really don't know much about vampries

Me to yung to wach twilight. Actually I just don't want to watch it

Bah age restrictions dont stop people from watching films,

Back