EA Sports Wants To Perform Better On Wii

CantGetAWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
Boston (dbTechno) - EA Sports President Peter Moore has come out and stated that EA needs to do a better job on Nintendo platform such as the Nintendo Wii and Nintendo DS.

Peter Moore laid out plans to release games for the Wii and DS audience, which will hopefully perform better at retail.

Moore stated that they will release more casual games on Nintendo platforms. One such example of this is the upcoming boxing game FaceBreaker.

He stated that EA Sports is going to be looking more towards casual consumers.

It is clear that they are aiming for a completely new type of gamer considering that they have dropped the Fight Night franchise in favor of a more arcade-style game in FaceBreaker.

He stated to IGN “there’s a different type of consumer that loves boxing games and doesn’t want the authentic simulation game that we currently offer.”

Source

nice to hear..

i dont mind casual games to be honest as long as there worth getting.

it honestly sounds that there going to make casual games, to appeal to more people, raking in more money

Doesn't sound like they'll be making the types of games I'm interested in, but I've never been the biggest EA fan, so no big loss for me, heh.

no one wants this casual game bs ea no one cares about family mode, they must be idiots. The fact is Madden sucked, it had horrible controls and even less stuff because of they crammed family mode and mini games in there instead of focusing on the actual game.
EDIT if i'm gonna continue to see casual games be released for the wii, well maybe i shouldn't have gotten one at all. How dumb can these producers be? Has any casual game flourished other than wii sports, wiiplay?

Last edited:
A good Tiger Woods game would be nice,

I was a big fan of this game on PS2 but was not impressed with the wii version, I hope they work harder on the next one:yesnod:

I personally didn't like the sound of this.
Many games like NBA 08 lacked a Franchise Mode, and the season lasted one year. So are we bound to see the same?

I hope not.

EA Sports's Games are getting repettitive and boring now
they need to think of new ideas
"And another one, and another one, and another one"

Back