Epitaphs for the Banned

Splash_King

The Scrubbiest of Hunters
Jan 25, 2009
Nimbasa City
Wii Online Code
0129-0129-0129-0129
Here lies the banned, lifeless and dead.
Karpie came along and ban-hammered their heads.

Oh boy! I've been waitin' to make this thread for bloody ages, I can't believe how long it's taken for another member t' be permabanned. Here in our humble sub-forum of stupendous idiocy, this thread will list non-bot fools and simpletons that somehow manage t' earn themselves a permaban; some flavor text for how they disgraced themselves as well! Let it be both a method of joyous chortling for those who knew ye bigots, as well as an example for newer members for what not t' do if they've a wish to not be banned. Ah, 'n don't forget t' pay your respects to the deceased. Accounts smashed six feet under via ban hammer, no matter how much ya may of hated their guts, deserve t' rest in peace. Or pieces, I forget which. In other words, don't flame the dead.

With that said, go ahead 'n make snark remarks and tasteful/less jokes. :lol:

Rosa in fiore? No; la rosa appassita. Worst Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood reference ever.

Flowers seemed like a cool enough kid in ye olden times, but he never did like to be warned about any rules he might of broken. Nor gettin' infracted when he refused to regard said warnings. In due time he took t' trolling, flaming and eventually a ban. Then another... and another. After a last-ditch attempt to do... uh, something, a permaban ended his miserable membership. If anybody else still remembers 'em, I certainly doubt they miss him.

Not-so-Super [STRIKE]Saiyan[/STRIKE] Troll

Just as flowers, he seemed like a good enough kid in the beginning. But then he quickly took to trollin' people he beat in his vidya gaems; one of many st00pid kinds'a trolling, in other words. No one likes a sore winner, so he got some attention from that there 'Karpmod fellow. He continued. The ban hammer was dropped. Then he made a dupe account. Then another dupe account... If y'all don't know, I'm a real dick when it comes t' them dupe accounts. Thus, Saiyan fell to Fin. And it was good.

Here's a protip for y'all: never trust a member who has 500% more visitor messages than posts.

A (Double) Zero Indeed

I previously stated one should never trust a member with too many VMs: it ain't smart t' trust someone with absolutely none either. Though Steve-o here joined back in 2011, he was never active, with a meager total of 14 posts. When he was active, all he really did was go 'round lookin' for a fight half the time, managin' to receive warnings for flaming on two different occasions... both of which would've been infractions had he not been so inactive.

After two further months of inactivity from the last warning, he suddenly decides t' call out us Wiichat mods, so I jokingly insert a (simply divine) Magikarp .gif int' his post to replace the somewhat rude text. Not even a warning, official or unofficial... his reaction? To create a dupe account he thought I wouldn't identify. Then, spam threads.

Ben-Drowned-You-Shouldn-t-Have-Done-That-random-25593465-541-346.jpg

Last edited:
Ah the Karpmod, the only move he knows is splash, the only move that can put someone six feet under as described...is exactly that too surprisingly enough.

Getting splashed would suck...oh wait...

I think you misunderstood the definition of trolling. Eh.... the internet definition. I think.

I reject their derptionary and replace it with my own.

That was me at one point...

Along with bad grammar. :lol: Two'a the most telltale signs a member's gonna get banned real quick-- wait... That Pichu is a spah... !

Sunglasses_zps819b6952.gif

Way I see it, there're three types'a trolls. The bigots, the tryhard assholes and the cheeky. The bigots herpaderp about and make no attempt t' veil their trollin'. Likewise, only non-troll bigots would bother with 'em since they're so obvious. Kind'a like how the douchiest of gamers prey on n00bs for some ego stroking by ruinin' their day. The tryhards actually attempt t' cause as much dismay as possible and pathetically dedicate themselves to it: which is to say, they engage their plans either through quiet subterfuge to avoid the attention of mod, or somehow preventing their bans and doin' high-profile **** like mass spam (ohai farts guy). Persistent bastards who're just rotten t' the core, the troll-est of trolls.

The cheeky are people who just do it for the lulz so most-everyone can get a chuckle outta it; not really at the expense of their targets neither. Which isn't really the definition of a troll since they're not out for verbal blood. I've been jokingly (?) referred to as a troll for quite some time now, so... I s'pose that's where this category stems from. :lol:

Somethin' like that is how it goes on in my head, anywho.

No, he was under the "bigot" classification, albeit not so typically brazen. Otherwise he wouldn't have his very own tombstone already.

Here lies the banned, lifeless and dead.
Karpie came along and ban-hammered their heads.

Ta-da!

...well this SUCKS!! Seems I missed quite a good show hmm? Do tell pleaseee or have I been forgotten like these lifeless troll'ssss D;
Not...lol but ohhai guys good thread...Mr. Splash King my boy. XD

Back