Love, Peace, and Comfort!
Aug 29, 2011
Dangan Ronpa Academy
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Whats your favorite game from last gen and so on

Mine was Jet Grind Radio:yesnod:

Last edited:
Yesnod doesn't sound like a very fun game...

Favorite past game, huh... Good question. The WiiU ain't out yet, so I can't say Brawl... Pretty tough to say.

I could safely claim Shadow of the Colossus as my favorite, though. That game's artstyle was indeed, the definition of art. The sheer epicness of the game rolls TLoZ up into a ball and tosses it aside easy. The music was a ****ing eargasm. And of course, for me, the gameplay was absolutely unforgettable. I've played that game many times (and beat it every time, of course), and thoroughly enjoyed each and every playthrough. Never got sick of the game, and I'll probably go back and play it for the bazillionth time in a few months too.

<3 PS2.

I can't possibly pick my favorite game. Instead, I put one my favorite N64. Not the best, not the worst.

Not the best, not the worst.

Indeed, certainly not the best. :lol: I ain't critiquing your taste in games ("favorite" is an opinion after all, can't judge an opinion), but... yeah. I'm curious if you're saying this out of memory and nostalgia, though. You played it at all recently?

Yes nod is amazing it should have been jet grind radio

Then edit your post to be said epic game ya fool. :lol:

What can I say, I've got the personality of our greatest game hero's evolution. ;)

Speaking of which, if you want to talk stricly on retro gaming, my favorite really retro game (everything prior to the 'Cube) would probably be Pokemon Crystal, or the series in general. Smash Bros. 64 comes insanely close, though.

And if anyone intends to talk about the before-my-time 16-bit golden days and such, my heart goes to Space Invaders (I know it's 8-bit, stfu).

Retro... favorite... Too vast to select only one. Clock Tower for PS1 was the first game to ever scare the living bleep out of me. I don't know why lol maybe I was high... That was a long time ago... Left a pretty good impression on what a proper horror game can do. I dont find many horror movies scary but Call of Cthulhu (<---- haha Cthulhu is now in spellcheck lolololol) Yikes No cross hairs!... I feel so helpless and pathetic...

Wait... is PS1 retro?

Last edited:
I ain't critiquing your taste in games ("favorite" is an opinion after all, can't judge an opinion), but... yeah. I'm curious if you're saying this out of memory and nostalgia, though. You played it at all recently?
Played it about a year ago, actually.
The references to movies are entertaining (especially the Clockwork Orange intro). It has a fairly high difficulty, and not only has platforming, but racing, puzzle-solving, shooting, and tank gameplay. And there's also the much beloved multiplayer.

>A PS2 game

Wow
The PS2 isnt classed as retro.

YET!

Its still getting made and proper games are coming out for it

Back