whats your favorite ps1 game?

ummm....
I'd have to say Spyro the Dragon: Year of the Dragon

Good to have you back man!
I'm gonna say Crash Bandicoot 3: WARPED. This was the height of Crash's popularity, and the bosses were the best in this particular installment. My personal favorites were Tiny Tiger and Dingodile.

"Bring out the butter, we're gonna make TOAST!"

mmm for me it has to be FF7, 9 or fear effect i think it was called? (3 discs, 3 different stories?)

I cant pick one
But heres two that you lot might not of herd of that are damn good
Rapid Reload - 2D shooter in the same vein as Gunstar heroes
Grandia - Better than some recent RPGs?
Dragon Valour - Golden Axe for PSOne?
Strider 2 - Excellence of the first one aside (thats inside the case as well) this is a good platformer

Never heard of those. Did they come out in England? Or are the really old?

Rapid Reload is rare
It was released early on in the Playstations life (number on the side is 00004 so it might of been the forth game for it) and as its a 2D game it got ignored as the world went 3D mad

Grandia is a game that you can hear the Playstation grunting to keep the game running
Its a 3D game that hasn't really aged witch is rare as most PSone games look rubbish now

Dragon Valour is a fun short (lol two discs) little side scrolling slash em up

Strider 2 if you haven't herd of Strider your a noob as its one of the best 2D games ever and always seems to get a mention in Retro gamer EVERY MONTH!!

havent heard of strider, Crash Bandicoot is a good one :)

havent heard of strider, Crash Bandicoot is a good one :)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJkCfNAIiOg[/ame]

Crash Bandicoot is lame compared to this game

Never actually played Strider, but I've heard nothing but good things. Also, Strider Hiryu was my best character in Marvel vs. Capcom.

Back