Favourite N64 Game

Didnt like bomber man... but for me

- Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask (Never Finished... going to do it in the Wii's virtual console)
- Super Mario 64 (Same as Majoras)

i liked:
ocrina of time
goldeneye
ssb
banjo kazooi (i played this sooo many times, i dont know why)

wow thinking about this makes me want to own these games on the wii so bad...along with a ****load of super nes games but here are my favorites in rough order.
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time no question, Majora's mask (great side quests and fun completing it 100% but story plot sucked compared to OOT), Mario 64, The FIRST Mario Party...great game (the rest are just getting tiring, HOW have they now made 8 of them including mario party advance...), Banjo Kazooie series and DK 64.

Oh such good times.....I think that mine would have to be SSB then Mario Kart then Orcarina of Time. Oh so much fun Epona and i had....:)

All these memories have tempted me to bring out the dusty nintendo 64
but WHAT, i cant find my Ocarina of time AND banjo kazooi:confused:
where are they? :wtf:
more the reason to get a wii:D :D

Hands down Zelda Ocarina of time, then Majora's Mask. 3rd would prob be super mario 64!, the best out of all the mario games made yet in my opinion and it will be hard to beat, there overdoing mario now adays and thats not bad!, mario in a new way is cool (like with the f.l.u.d.d and the wii's galaxies) but i dont think its possible to beat the originals. Yeah also SSBB was hell good for its time but once melee was released i forgot ssbb. And ill never forget diddy kong racing and donkey kong 64!, they were some crazy shiezen houzen!

martini178 said:
my least favorites were (at the time i now play mario 64)
banjo kazooie series
oot , majora's mask
mario 64
pretty much any 3d platformer at the time
You didn't like the Zelda games?

P.S: Zelda isn't a platformer:rolleyes: .

Like most of you people said Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is my number 1 game. This was an epic adventure with the exciting battle between you and Ganondorf hitting the darkness back and forth. And it had a decent story!

Second would be Super Mario 64 because well its Mario! King of Platforms! It was all around fun and with a awesome final showdown between you and Bowser.

Super Smash Bros....the one that started off this franchise still remains to be fun as I pawn with Mario, Link, or Ness. Gotta love the root of this exciting fanchise!

ocarina of time is ,indisputably, the greatest n64 game. it is on almost every best games of all time list

hey

I thinks this is a very tough call... I have a fair few to list...

Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Zelda: Majora's Mask
Beetle Adventure Racing
GoldenEye 007
StarFox 64 / Lylat Wars
Perfect Dark
Wave Race 64
Doom 64 <- I thought it was the best DOOM game :)

Others worth mentioning...

Banjo Kazooie
Mario Kart 64
Mario 64
PilotWings 64
BlastCorps
F-Zero X

Well so many really, hehe :).

cyas

Back