Finally, something difficult...

Budo

Raging Clue
Sep 19, 2007
Canadia
Anyone else having problems with the second, "destroy the piles of garbage with bombs" mini-game? I think it's the one on the Dreadnaught (sp?) Planet/Galaxy.

Oh, god that one took me so long. When i first saw it I'd figured piece of cake, boy was I wrong. awesome mini-game though.

I didnt realize there were markers on the ground to aim for with the bombs till after i was past the 2nd one =[ Made it alot easier my 2nd time thru both of them for the 2nd 120 stars tho

I dont think those are supposed to be markers. If you shoot them I think coins come up.

coins do come up if you shoot them, but also if you have a bomb land on all of them, you get all the trash piles...

Pnuts said:
coins do come up if you shoot them, but also if you have a bomb land on all of them, you get all the trash piles...
You're right, I couldn't do it till I aimed at the marker things and it worked...

Pnuts said:
I didnt realize there were markers on the ground to aim for with the bombs till after i was past the 2nd one =[ Made it alot easier my 2nd time thru both of them for the 2nd 120 stars tho

Sweet, I'll have to try that when I get home, thanks.

Pnuts said:
I am actually stuck on that section, so I will definitely try to aim at those "markers". Thank you for that little tip. :)

Not hard at all... but the bombs are so damn slow... I've lost several times due the bomb not exploiting.

Yes, Nintendo obviously chose to make a few select secret stars quite difficult. If a casual gamer can't get it, they'll just skip it, and it also caters to the hardcore gamer's expectations.

It took me about 10 tries of calculating the most efficient routes.

pfft 1st one was easy, but for the life of me I couldn't do the second, then my bro came over and did it first time. :(

There have been a few more levels of the, gather 100 purple coins objective that were relatively difficult.

Up to 114 stars now.

Back