football/soccer chat

Erm. Arsenal did beat Roma, 7-6 on pens.

English teams always dominate in the Champions League. Even more proof that it's the best league in the world.

english teams are dominating in the CL, especially europe. all is left is arsenal to beat Roma.

I don't get it. The CL is Europe only...

And the rankings are bull, just like the mess that is FIFA rankings. UEFA and FIFA are BS anyway, Platini and Blatter are Pr*cks. If Platini had his way English teams wouldn't play in the CL.

Last edited:
Yeah I saw that.

Lol I didn't get onto that Jam. But the rankings aren't bull. Yeah, Fifa and UEFA are nobs, and Platini and Blatter are c**ts, but the rankings don't lie.

I know it's not silverware, but it is always nice. It shows that Rafa is undeserved of a lot of the criticism he receives.

Where the hell is Navarre and his "best team in the world"? Honestly, what a disappointing thread. You're all being too nice.

Where the hell is Navarre and his "best team in the world"? Honestly, what a disappointing thread. You're all being too nice.

I said I couldn't be arsed with banter. Everyone listened. As they should.

Yeah I saw that.

Lol I didn't get onto that Jam. But the rankings aren't bull. Yeah, Fifa and UEFA are nobs, and Platini and Blatter are c**ts, but the rankings don't lie.

I know it's not silverware, but it is always nice. It shows that Rafa is undeserved of a lot of the criticism he receives.

Didn't these rankings put england higher because we do shite in the world cup?:lol:

And besides, it's CL only for rafa. I'd hate to see the drop he makes in a full list of league and all cups.

Over here

And as for the Championship, Sunderland used to be my championship team but since they got promoted... I have no one. Though League 1, Hartlepool, League 2 Accrington Stanley.

I shall adopt you as a Swans fan in that case ^_^

And lol, I started typing exactlyyy when I saw I go beat =/

Note: My actions on this forum tomorrow will be uncontrollable.

Are you guys kidding me? I'll be watching the Swans Vs Palace. Lol, you're all glory supporters.

Your right its pointless of watching a game when you know the outcome...

3-1 liverpool agg 3-2

Back