Wii Online Code
3881-9484-9041-5848
showmedia.aspx

Forza Motor sport III
Release date - October 29th
Over 400 different cars
Over 100 tracks
Fuel your fantasy

Features include a more in depth tuning system, an improved painting feature, a 'rewind' mechanic for in races, video editing feature, game will have a focus on community, improved physics and damage, visuals improved, 60 frames per second and much much more

Collector's edition
- a 2GB USB drive and a keychain, both "specially branded"

- "Forza Motorsport VIP Membership", which will "entitle gamers to special treatment at the game's auction house, community storefront, and on the game's official forums."

- 5 cars, "available only through your VIP membership"

- "Exclusive Collector's Edition Car Pack", which is five cars that have been "hand tuned and hand painted by the developers at Turn 10"

- A Forza 3 dashboard theme.

~~Screens~~
forza_motorsport_3_le_mans_jalopnik-topshot.jpg

sacarfan-forza-motorsport-3-01.jpg

forza-motorsport-3-20090601012202864_640w.jpg

[video=youtube;NrW215cgMLU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrW215cgMLU[/video]

[video=youtube;FtqqnD6GykA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtqqnD6GykA[/video]​

Gran Turismo was the best racing simulator in the PS1-PS2 days. I put countless hours into it and I simply loved it. I've yet to pick up the first Forza, so I'll probably have to play that soon as the price is low.

It'd be great if you guys got this game, I'd love to trade some cars/do some custom paints/race with you all.

Years down the line there's still a large community supporting Forza 2, still easy to find online races and the online auction house is busy as ever.

nice post. but i have to say it doest remotely interest me.

I like my driving games to be fun, game like.
i think forza is to realistic. and takes away from the fun for me, diont llike them

nice post. but i have to say it doest remotely interest me.

I like my driving games to be fun, game like.
i think forza is to realistic. and takes away from the fun for me, diont llike them

You can always just drive with the assists on and play it as just another racer?

Demo's out kiddies<3

graphics and game play of the new forza demo is awsome...really looking forward to it's release,also a pgr 4 release would be nice aswell...lol

Back