Fox Fan Club

Online? That would be awesome. But I'm wondering about a bigger character selection if there was then, More vehicles, but there would have to be a player limit to matches, like in a team battle 3 on 3 and so on.

Fay and Miyu from the unreleased StarFox 2 can finnaly make appearences. You owe us for that little screwup, Nintendo.
(has a pissed off look on face)

Last edited:
I want Sf2 on the vc and an Assault online sequel. Also SM the lost cchapters on VC(just a craving) but ya an online Assault sequel would pwn!

Last edited:
Creator of StarFox 2 was interviewed about StarFox 2 being on the VC and he said "probably not..."
To play, you're going to have to find an english translated ROM somewhere. (I'll look later) CoolROM.com doesnt have it though... =/

Who in here has played StarFox: Shadows of Lylat?
(the fanmade game)

BEHOLD!
(vid)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKbTFeNzfUQ

Last edited:
I'd say, with Shadows of Lylat, fans make games better than software developers.

Meh, it looked cool, but I can't be arsed to try a fanmade/pirate game.

@Pinpoint - Awww, I liked you're old avy better...=[

If they make another Starfox game....that have to make it from the roots of StarFox 64....that was when StarFox started soaring the charts!!

If they get back to those roots....where StarFox had all its glory.....then the game will definitly be a ground-breaker!!!

Meh, I liked Assault and Adventures a lot. Assault's graphics were kind of meh and Adventures was too easy/short.
All and all though, the ARWING missions on Command were superb. They brought back charecters from SF64 (Lylat Wars) but introduced too many new charecters, also almost none of those endings were favorable to any kind of sequel. I was kind of mad. Online was pretty fun. Reminded me of SF64 multiplayer, but IMHO, StarFox Assault had the BEST multiplayer.

Tails McCloud~ said:
Meh, I liked Assault and Adventures a lot. Assault's graphics were kind of meh and Adventures was too easy/short.
All and all though, the ARWING missions on Command were superb. They brought back charecters from SF64 (Lylat Wars) but introduced too many new charecters, also almost none of those endings were favorable to any kind of sequel. I was kind of mad. Online was pretty fun. Reminded me of SF64 multiplayer, but IMHO, StarFox Assault had the BEST multiplayer.
True....and it would had even been better Online...my character on their was Wolf....that kid is fast

I was always Fox. Sometimes Krystal, rarely Peppy/Slippy/Falco never Wolf (ok like once) hes so cheap.

Faster, more health....cheap!
Besides, I like Fox WAY more.

Back