Fox Fan Club

true, true

I don´t know why people hate falco, they should be hateing someone else from another game like.................I don´t know..............DONKEY KONG!!

Good point, but not interested, i DISLIKE Falco, i dont hate him, just cuz he wants to be like Fox, lol jk

I didnt see it, they just made him as a copy of fox in ssbm

well, yeah, luigi´s moves are like mario´s, and falco is a fox´s clone, it´s because ssbm belongs to the "clone age", I guess It´s just because they are secret characters and are extras, they do not appear on the intro, or the game demo, so It Isn´t so important to give them diferent moves.

Yeah but I want Falco not to be a clone in Brawl, and for Pichu and Dr. Mario to no appear simply..or maybe leave Dr. Mario, but make him a different suit for Mario, like in Sould Calibur 2 where you change the clothes of the characters, I wish for Brwal to be like that, not just change the colors, that kinda sucks

yeah, so you could pick the ocarina link or the twilight princess link, and all the fox appearances, but not all the characters would have that option, picachu or yoshi for example, they do not have clothes to change.

And I don´t think nintendo will remove any character for brawl, If you don´t like them, well, don´t choose them.

they might, i want a solid 35-40 char. list, with NO clones... too many chars. and clones and it will turn out like MK Armageddon...a crap game...

The Fox has spoken...

I´m not sure about this, but didn´t nintendo say every character in brawl would have his own moves?

Yeah they did..so no clones! I hope to see King K. Rool, Ridley, King Dedede, an Animal Crossing guy or girl,(or both together like Ice Climbers) a Balloon Fighter, Dixie, Diddy and Chunky Kongs, a girl from F-Zero and Blood Falcon or the Bull, and not from Nintendo: Sonic and Megaman

lol yeah that too..but buffed Pokemons I kinda don't like the little cute pokemons

Scyzor, Charizard, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Meouth, Mew....
and yeah, sonic and megaman would ROCK!!!

Yeah definetely! I bet they'll add the newest Pokemons though,those you mentioned(from the first season of the series) are the ones I know, so I hope they put them too

Back