funniest show ever!

toomstone

"tango down"
Nov 14, 2007
brizzy baby
Wii Online Code
8211-0763-7929-1645
i guess you could take it down to Simpson's vs futurma vs family guy vs southpark vs other sitcoms? I'm only talking about TV show's here... lets not forget the chasers and I'm sure America has some funny shows so who would come out on top who packs the most laughs per minute? who has been running the longest? who has won the most awards? who keeps you the most entertained? if the shows came in the same time slot what would your eyes stay glued to or would you swap between to of them but risk missing out on either of them?

Last edited:
I saw the new Futurama episode, and I liked it. Mostly just the part where they made fun of Fox (Box Company...), but overall it was pretty good.

I just mostly watch stand-up comedians on Comedy Central.

I'm going to have to rank Family Guy and South Park as tied for #1, and then comes Futurama, and bringing up the rear would be the Simpsons. (Of the shows you listed)

I think if FG and SP were on at the same time I would either flip between the two or record one and watch the other

For me the funniest show has to be Monkey Dust, A cartoon sketch show that makes South Park look tame. South Park itself and (pre-season 10) Simpsons also rank highly for me. South Park looks like it's starting to lose it though. :(

Back