Game Genie

Sage, you're completely right. I remember the NES days well, and there were many games that were impossible. Now games are generally all beatable, a lot have done away with the concept of game over or continues. Wheras many Nintendo games were very similar to Arcade games and just impossible to beat on their own

The only game i could beat on my own with out help from frends was super mario bros. with all of the warps.
I cant beat zelda 1,2 or mario 2usa one i can beat mario bros3 it's simpal

Zelda 1 is beatable it just takes time, and seeing some references, but the fact that there is no game overs helps. The 2nd super mario definetly is the hardest, in my opinion

Theres an action replay coming out for wii if thats what you are looking for..Check gamestop.com

they need to make one that works with vc games. Mostly with mario 2 thats a pain in my but. or zelda 2

I completed Silver Surfer codeless.

Background: When I was a kid my local Wegmans store was holding a video game contest. 1 game from a list of I think 5 would be chosen for the competition. I assumed the game would be Silver Surfer, so I rented the game, spent all day on it, until I won it. My fingers hurt like hell. Then a few days later, on the day of the tournament they chose a game from the list. It was Street Fighter 2. I tried not to laugh, since I've owned the game for a while, and was extremely good at it(My friends played it all the time). I dared anyone to match my skills at that game. A few hours later I was the winner. I was able to choose a game from their video game rental section for free! Good days.

Bigjake52 said:
they need to make one that works with vc games. Mostly with mario 2 thats a pain in my but. or zelda 2

I have zelda 2 on in the other room right now, I set my old nes up today, its pretty hard at some points by generally doable. Some enemies are impossible to hit however without getting hit yourself =\

sagema A few hours later I was the winner. I was able to choose a game from their video game rental section for free! Good days.[/QUOTE said:
cool but zelda 2 was a bain in my but

Back