Subarnu

WiiChat Member
Feb 16, 2008
Wii Online Code
7584-1766-4453-7887
Ganondorf is different from CF.
Reasons:
1. Ganondorf is STRONGER!!!
2. And slower because he is strong. Who needs speed when you can do 20-50% with one hit?
3. Stamina, because Ganondorf is slower and a heavier character he can take more damage.
4. Their move sets are different. Sure they may "look" close but they differ greatly in strength, speed and direction.

There is no point in arguing since: You can't change the fact that their moves "look" close.

If you aren't going to use either character then you have no reason to argue. So don't!

Please if you insist in arguing then PLEASE use this thread to do so. NOT every other thread out there. If you come upon someone who wants to argue this FACT then please show them to this thread.

first off use spoilers god dang. . .
second they ARE the exact same character except for final smash, all it is is
Ganondorf
is slower and stronger, and has purple flames/effects instead of fire.

You fail to see the subtle differences. I assume you don't play as CF or Ganondorf

Don't forget Ganondorf is higher than CF! (no sense in putting spoilers since the title gave away it all >.>)
But seriously it shouldn't really matter much what people consider right? because the term clone vary from people to people, just as long as you can kick their butt w/ Ganon bwhahahah :x

This is for Melee I just didn't really know where to put the thread.

i don't think there are any clones in brawl, they've all been luigified, yes ganondorf/captain falcon are probably the closest characters in brawl to each other, but they're still very different

i mean what makes up an attack, visuals, damage, effects etc......well they're all different when you compare the two characters, and a lot of people who played the game, says he is very different from his melee self, and CF

edit-this is for melee? yeah they're clones

Okay VidyaVince and balrogs.pa, do you two regularly play as Ganondorf or CF?

balrogs.pa said:
The very first move they use are different, Falcon's is 3 hit and can go on while Ganon is just a punch.
Their foward B is different, Ganon's pushes opponent down while Falcon pushes them up.

Just two, visually, I notice right away. You can't really compare the two video though since they weren't made to be compared, that's why the moves are not in order and hard to keep track of (as far as damage, kill potential, etc.)

This is Brawl though, I think he's talking about Melee :x

Haha I am talking about both but mostly Melee cuz I can't/don't want to pretend to know what I am talking about with Brawl. Where as with Melee I am pro at using Ganondorf and it irks me when people either dismiss him or insult him for no reason. ESPECIALLY when they don't play as either character.

If you're talking about Melee, then yes, Ganon=CFalcon.

Just wait till the Smash Dojo update for Ganondorf is posted, than we can go ahead and uhh...dare to compare.

balrogs.pa said:
Does that matter? The way you use the character isn't the conversation, its how similar or different in your view, they are.

Absolutely it matters!!!! If you don't play the character you don't know how his moves feel.

Back