Epsil0n

[+] Member
Jun 29, 2011
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
NEW!!! <<2012 GE Challenge Series>>

<<2012 GE CHALLENGE SERIES>>
UPDATE 8/3/2012
Lovin the summer weather! (not...east coast is crazy)

This list will be continuously updated over the months.

Bored of GE already? Earned (Cheated :p jk) your way up to 56 and have nothing else to do? Well look no further! The official GE Challenge Series has begun!

We'll be going around on a monthly basis, and a new challenge will appear every month. This thread will keep track of previous challenges, in case one wishes to complete all.
You may think of these challenge series as an 'achievement' list. HOWEVER, some challenges MAY REQUIRE you to record your game for verification.
What do you get in return?
Nothing. Just boasting rights. But seriously, we'll think of something.

HOW DOES THIS WORK, EPSILON?
Simple, you can submit your own challenge by posting here (DO NOT SPAM. ONLY SUBMIT YOUR IDEA ONCE. WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT MONTH TO POST AGAIN).
Each challenge month will be split into three tiers: Bronze, Silver, and Gold.

Bronze - contains very easy and numerous tasks. Any level can accomplish this. To add more to the challenge, ALL TASKS must be completed within this category to earn this rank.

Silver - slightly harder goals that require more experience. ALL or HALF of the tasks (depending on the month) may be completed to earn this rank. But the more tasks completed, the better you look.

Gold - boasting rights. Video proof optional upon completion. You can still say you completed a Gold Challenge, but proof would be nice, wouldn't it? Gold Challenges in this category may be rolling throughout multiple months, allowing for more time for completion. Challenges may be added to this category, but only one of the tasks may be completed to earn this rank.

CURRENT CHALLENGES FOR August, 2012:

Bronze Challenges
  • Get a double kill
  • Obtain a 3 kill streak within the first 3 minutes of a game
  • Get 3 headshots in a row, any weapon
  • Throw a grenade into a window, killing somebody
Silver Challenges
  • 10 Kill Streak within the first 5 minutes of a game
  • 5 kill streak with the Vargen...NO RELOADING.
  • 10 kill streak with unsilenced sniper (Talon and below) [reused challenge]
  • Suicide nade run - get two kills [reused challenge]
  • Finish off an opponent with the P99. Meaning you bring them down to low health and kill the enemy with one shot, using the pistol.
Gold Challenges
  • Go 0-0 on Classic Conflict. You may not camp, and you must continuously fire your secondary (any weapon of your choosing) every 10 seconds.
  • [FRIEND REQUIRED] Plant a REMOTE MINE on your friend. Have your friend run into a enemy group of 4 (or more, any mode is allowed) and you detonate the mine. Your friend must survive.
  • Quad headshot - any sniper.
  • On outpost, hide in any tower. You MUST fire a weapon every 10 seconds. Catch -you need to go 0-0. You may move around towers, but moving requires you to shoot every 2 seconds instead!

PREVIOUS CHALLENGES
JUNE CHALLENGES, 2012

Bronze Challenges

• Score a double nade kill
  • 3 melee kills in a single match
  • On Sewers, use the Torka and obtain a 5 kill streak
  • Score a triple with a n00b tube
  • Toss a grenade over the house near Russian spawn on Outpost. Then toss another grenade over the Shack located at the center of the map
  • Get a 3 kill streak within the first minute of a match
  • Get 3 no scope sniper skills. Use the given sniper loadout (Pavlov) (NEW!!!)
Silver Challenges

• Achieve a 10 kill streak
  • Using a Sigmus (no attachments and NO HH OR HI-CAP), obtain a 10 kill streak. Kills with secondaries do not count.
  • Suicide nade run. Get 2 kills.
  • (FRIEND REQUIRED) Place an RTM on a friends back, send your friend running into at least two enemy players, and detonate the mine. Your friend must survive.
  • Obtain a quad kill with ONE RTM. After doing so, yell, "QUUAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDD" out loud.
  • 10 Kill streak with a sniper...unsilenced, and all no-scopes. No laser attachment allowed.
  • Get two 10 doms on enemy players. Any mode, any weapon. (NEW!!!)
Gold Challenges

• Land the final blow on an opponent by throwing a nade, killing them. Non-explosion (this can be tracked via your records...this is an actual 'goal' within GE) (MAY CHALLENGE)
  • Go 0-0 on Classic Conflict. You may not camp, and you must continuously fire your secondary (any weapon of your choosing) every 10 seconds.
  • Quad headshot, snipers only. Talon and below.
  • Make an entire team rage quit within 5 minutes (NEW!!)
  • Get 3 10 doms on enemy players, any mode, using only preloadouts. No n00b t00b (NEW!!!)
See past challenges by clicking the button below!
MAY CHALLENGES, 2012

• Kill someone with a nade
  • Get 3 melee kills in a single match
  • Kill 5 people in a single match with the Torka
  • On outpost, lob a grenade into the towers killing an opponent
Silver Challenges

• Achieve a 10 Kill streak
  • Using the P90, obtain a 5 kill streak
  • Using only the Torka, complete a Conflict match while achieving an 3:1 KDR.

Gold Challenges

• Land the final blow on an opponent by throwing a nade, killing them. Non-explosion (this can be tracked via your records...this is an actual 'goal' within GE)
Good luck!

Last edited:
What a great idea, EPS!LON! Truly one of the best ideas I've seen to date! Two ideas for Gold Challenges:
1) Quad kill - video evidence preferred.
2) Go 30-0 in a conflict match - video evidence preferred.

I'm just saying...lol

I think i already got them all, except the gold medal one.
Which after hours of trying i gave up on.
And no, i'm not changing my mind.

@Tampa - hahah I actually was thinking that because I got a quad w/ an RTM on Industrial....you'll see that challenge soon...

@RedCrow - lol, well that's what the Gold Challenges are for!

Someone link this to gamefaqs!

OK, so I accepted your challenge yesterday:

BRONZE - (done) accomplished all these in a single game of Conflict on only my second attempt on Outpost in a noob-heavy game.

• Kill someone with a nade - easy.
  • Get 3 melee kills in a single match - also easy-peasy.
  • Kill 5 people in a single match with the Torka - still easy-peasy.
  • On outpost, lob a grenade into the towers killing an opponent - had to resist shooting them while they climbed just to be able to do this.

SILVER
- (done) continuing on Conflict mode, accomplished all of these, but it took a little longer...

• Achieve a 10 Kill streak - done.
  • Using the P90, obtain a 5 kill streak - actually got a rare 10 streak with the P90, therefore getting both of these on my 2nd effort.
  • Using only the Torka, complete a Conflict match while achieving an 3:1 KDR - this took me a while! Finally won a match 30-9 on Nightclub on my 16th attempt. Funny that I didn't realize that the challenge didn't say you had to "win"...just complete the match. :-(
GOLD - (not done) HOWEVER - does it count if this happened to me??? I think someone did it to me yesterday out of the blue. I had just survived a melee duel and someone threw a grenade behind me and I died BEFORE the grenade went off. I guess it could have been lag...unless someone else on here was using me to complete their gold challenge???

• Land the final blow on an opponent by throwing a nade, killing them. Non-explosion (this can be tracked via your records...this is an actual 'goal' within GE)

*Props to EpsilOn for coming up with this idea....great new take on the game!

What? Ive been bored with this **** the last week. I changed some loadouts

AK-47 with scope - No range, worst recoil ever but pretty awesome from the hip at close range.

Sig with laser - 20 round mag, takes a mag to get a kill... What a joke

I plan on completing pros with these guns and move on to the pistols I never finished.

The grenade challenge sounds like a chicken dinner to me.

You have to be the one landing the final blow, Tampa haha.

New challenges are in the works!
Wait until next month!

@ Epsilon, this is a really good idea. It would definitely entice more players to keep playing the game.

Well, i've completed the bronze and silver challenges, but it would be a godsend if i could do the gold!

Especially since Diablo 3 is coming out...
I'm not sure if i'm going to like it though.
I loved Diablo 2 classic, then blizzard went and ruined their own game with LoD.

In any case i'm carefully optimistic. And fully hoping they learned from their mistake.
If not, that game is not gonna be good.(Even now i shudder at all the runes, ... they inserted)

hey hey, don't derail me.

Just wait until next month. I promise you, you'll cream your pants.

"Next month" is almost here. 1 Week to go. BTW - got the "kill the guy by hitting him with the grenade" the other day in archives...so May's missions accomplished!

...and no, i would not want to cream my pants, thank you.

Dude, nice! Must've been hard to get.

Yeah, I melee'd him and he didn't die (bioboost most likely). Anyway, I opted to backpedal away from him and drop a grenade as I went, but I ended up hitting him in the back with it. Wha-la.

Back