General Forum Suggestions

[silly one]
How about leting us have youtube vids in our sigs

*Remebers the last time*

Simple solution to the two image/sig..

Go to your user control panel and go to edit signature. From there, enter in the code tags..
Code:
 *paste img code here*   [\code]

That dont work
Kinda knew it whouldnt

how about a wii gaming sub-forum for Everybody's Nintendo Channel, because there will be new ds demos alot that we could talk about and new videos we could talk about.
is this a good idea?

Here a suggestion

LOCK THE THREADS in the wii news section
As they are becomein a spamers haven

Also bump for the Delete post option and double sig

Darkprinny said:

Ya see...

I said I wasn't very good. Couldn't find the word for pun.

So I said Foolish wordplay. a.k.a dumb words, hinting to your "Wii" puns. The top part was gonna just say yes, but I overdid it. :lol: :lol:

はい=Ha i=Hai=Yes
To be, not to be wrong! Of course is!=HUH!!!!:wtf:
Yes! Of course!=What I wanted to say.

はい、間違いなく!もちろんです!
WTF!!! DANG!!! :sick: Stupid puny American brain can't even learn a phonetic language!!!
Anyways
A stronger emphasis on anything GFX and Anime would be just great!:yesnod:
Wii News guy is gone yes... News part out the window then.
More of a closed community. Wheeeeeeeeee!!!!!
Put rep in the trash too.
Big Avys, Double sigs, More mods, expanded interest areas, fun stuffs.

Last edited:
Monsteroids said:
Ya see...

I said I wasn't very good. Couldn't find the word for pun.

So I said Foolish wordplay. a.k.a dumb words, hinting to your "Wii" puns. The top part was gonna just say yes, but I overdid it. :lol: :lol:

はい=Ha i=Hai=Yes
To be, not to be wrong! Of course is!=HUH!!!!:wtf:
Yes! Of course!=What I wanted to say.

はい、間違いなく!もちろんです!
WTF!!! DANG!!! :sick: Stupid puny American brain can't even learn a phonetic language!!!
Anyways
A stronger emphasis on anything GFX and Anime would be just great!:yesnod:
Wii News guy is gone yes... News part out the window then.
More of a closed community. Wheeeeeeeeee!!!!!
Put rep in the trash too.
Big Avys, Double sigs, More mods, expanded interest areas, fun stuffs.

Well some people post wii realated news that is worthy of beein put in there(I just do the realated stuff) but it stays in the chat lounge

But the older topics should be locked after about a mounth (some forums have a auto prune option that dose this automaticly)

A "respected member" board for those with high post counts? This is the problem with this forum. Say someone comes and posts 400 times in less than a month (See kronau), is he more respected than a user who is active, has been here for a longer time, BUT doesn't post in every thread they visit? I like to think not.

AndThen? said:
Say someone comes and posts 400 times in less than a month .

*Remembers my first month*

Cant remember my first mounth

Or the other day

YAY for carling in large doses

Hopefully by next year, we won't have those fan clubs of Nintendo characters anymore.

Sure they do no harm I guess, but to me they are immature and a tad annoying.
Especially when posting somewhere and people are showing em off in their sigs..or people drop usernames from their fan clubs all the time like their George Clooney or something :lol:

I am not sure if this has been suggested before, but I feel as if the Introduction threads should loose the ability to increase the post count. This is just my little suggestion. :)

I've never liked Byuakuya more.

People are harnessing the rush of new members to increase their post count. The posts shouldn't increase post count as a lot of them are just copied and pasted. I still encourage members to post in the Introduction thread however, as it really does make new members feel welcome.

Back