News Brawl Forums added - feedback

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
As you can see on the main forums page we've added a number of Brawl'esque subforums.

Would love to hear your feedback, also is there a need for a stages forum or general brawl online sections?

Let us know.

Great idea. The subforum probably couldn't cope... Brawl should be bigger than any other game released so far.

I like how you've split it up, and you can probably move some of the threads into the "characters" session straight away.

I'm pretty sure that Brawl is WiFi region-locked, so in the Tournaments section you might want to include region-specific subforums.

It's great that you're looking for feedback. :D

AndThen? said:
Great idea. The subforum probably couldn't cope... Brawl should be bigger than any other game released so far.

I like how you've split it up, and you can probably move some of the threads into the "characters" session straight away.

I'm pretty sure that Brawl is WiFi region-locked, so in the Tournaments section you might want to include region-specific subforums.

It's great that you're looking for feedback. :D

The 'find a match' subforum will be split into regions so it'll be much easier to match-up quick games locally. Still figuring out the regions :p

WOW THIS IS AMAZING........i'm pretty bad at giving feedback, but i am realy happy with this change, and this comes from someone who spends 90% of their wiichat time in the brawl sub-forum

i'm pretty sure it's not locked, but regions is still a good idea due to the closer you are the less lag there is

Thank you i0n, these will definitely help out. Better way to organize 20 googlepl0x brawl threads:lol:

I like them, they will be a benefit.

I also believe there is no need for a stage forum although maybe have a forum under brawl as 'online' and under there you could have match making, custom stages etc.

I like the online suggestions, thanks for that!

Also you can see the different regions available, i think it will be a help for people finding matches in their own timezones etc and as mushroomedmario pointed out less lag.

i0n said:
I like the online suggestions, thanks for that!

Also you can see the different regions available, i think it will be a help for people finding matches in their own timezones etc and as mushroomedmario pointed out less lag.

Yes, the regions will definitely help for those looking for a quick less lag match.

Good idea on these new forums, that old subforum was about to explode.

@mushroomedmario: it's not region locked according to the Smash Bros. Dojo, but it will lag more. So yeah, good call on the different regions.

Napalmbrain said:
Good idea on these new forums, that old subforum was about to explode.

@mushroomedmario: it's not region locked according to the Smash Bros. Dojo, but it will lag more. So yeah, good call on the different regions.

Yes, the old forums were about to explode...or even implode:shifty:

The game is not region locked, I think anyway.

LevesqueIsKing said:
This is going to sound ironic, but I don't think they're needed. It'll work, I just think it is going to over-complicate things.

I think they're simplifying things. Easier to go and find threads and such.

Looks good to me, easy to find and look through which I am sure everyone will want. Hopefully I can find myself some good matches later on :D

CantGetAWii said:
Looks good to me, easy to find and look through which I am sure everyone will want. Hopefully I can find myself some good matches later on :D

I'm so kicking your ass once it is released in Europe:lol::wink:
--

Yes, these will definitely handle the expected brawl flood more easily.

Back