Your Top 5 Improvements you want to see on WiiChat for 2008

-I would ask for a shoutbox, but then again, that could have its problems.
-Some more mods would be nice like Icyoooppplaa said.
-New layout too.

Last edited:
laderer5 said:
Is there a specific date when we will be getting a BIG update?
Are we going to get a big update, or any updates at all, would be better questions.

ya, ide like some feed back to know where we stand in the progeress of these updates

From what I know, there will be changes made. There have also been discussion of new moderators etc. Along with changes which you guys may not have expected.

Syntax said:
From what I know, there will be changes made. There have also been discussion of new moderators etc. Along with changes which you guys may not have expected.

Search function fixed hopefully...?

If you're referring to the time limit between searches, that's apart of most forums.

do you know when we can expect some of the noticeable changes to take place?

if not, ide like an educated guess from you syntax

Syntax said:
If you're referring to the time limit between searches, that's apart of most forums.

It's a mixture of it's placement and the timing thing.. (And the fact that I can't search "i0n") But I do think we should place it up top..

Why is it that it takes time in between searches anyway? I never quite understood that..

I want to know if we are getting a new layout and what color it going to be. Is it going to be black like a lot of forums...or something unique

icyoooppplaa said:
I want to know if we are getting a new layout and what color it going to be. Is it going to be black like a lot of forums...or something unique

Probably nothing we would expect.:crazy:

nic7 said:
It's a mixture of it's placement and the timing thing.. (And the fact that I can't search "i0n") But I do think we should place it up top..

Why is it that it takes time in between searches anyway? I never quite understood that..

I'm not exactly sure on that one. I believe most forums have it programmed and the administrators just choose to leave it that way.

@Zap:

I can't say, sorry.

Back