Forum Improvements - What do YOU Want to See?

The ownership are against that.

that maker of the site (ion) had it turned on, but a lot of threads are getting bumped by spamers. I just tend to lock them after getting rid of the spammer

I would like to see Dead Threads, no one responds to, to be Deleted, however, giving them 2 months from the last posts. THEN KILL IT!

I would like to see less those one or two word posts, which some people, I name no names, tend to post just because they want to be seen. I mean if you have nothing real to say, why not shut the heck up.

More controversy and debates.

Today, for some reason, if something controversial appears on the forum, it disappears just as fast. This is rather lame, as it means no intelligent and mature conversation/debate is possible, except perhaps on the subject of Pokemon (tm)

So, grow up and allow for more mature opinions on the forums.

It seems some members seem to think this site is their personal chatroom.
and any member and topic that does not agree with these people, is driven off the forum.

It is a sad state of affairs indeed.

Makes me feel as if the forum is run by kids.

Today, for some reason, if something controversial appears on the forum, it disappears just as fast.

The hell're you talkin' 'bout?

Ya never answered my question, bro. I'm rather meticulous in that I view pretty much every post, and I ain't seen a single deleted post or thread'a yours.

Also, report button.

I haven't seen you (or anyone else) report any'a this supposed breakin' of Rule #1, so ya best get to reportin' if it's as serious as you claim.

Back