Your Top 5 Improvements you want to see on WiiChat for 2008

Syntax said:
From what I know, there will be changes made. There have also been discussion of new moderators etc. Along with changes which you guys may not have expected.

We've always had discussion of new mods but we never got any and now we'll be 1, big hitter, down...

I don't even see the point if i0n just gives out power on brawl release day, the member (Pssh, more than one would never happen) given power will be clueless.

We need them a.s.a.p before Brawl and Mario Kart release.

Sorry for the double post but I think we need to see what's going on...

We've been promised changes however 3 months in and we have only seen some new advertisements and other subtle changes rather than changes that the members want.

Surely you would listen to the members request but we seem to be getting ignored...If anything can you at least reveal your changes i0n or even date some?

Cpt.McCloud said:
Sorry for the double post but I think we need to see what's going on...

We've been promised changes however 3 months in and we have only seen some new advertisements and other subtle changes rather than changes that the members want.

Surely you would listen to the members request but we seem to be getting ignored...If anything can you at least reveal your changes i0n or even date some?
I have it on good grounds that they will be done before Duke Nukem forevers out

Darkprinny said:
I have it on good grounds that they will be done before Duke Nukem forevers out

Good estimation.

Yeah, I'm also waiting for some sort of announcement or something. The American release of Brawl is inside a week and we better get some sort of news soon.

i dont mind having an announcement soon, but tell me...whats sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wrong with wiichat right now, that we need improvements right away? i cant think of ANYTHING

lets keep our pants on and let the staff do the work

Nothing is wrong, just a few things would make the site run more smoothly I think. I'd still like to see some sort of subforum dedicated to sports threads.

Some public announcement would be nice, but unnecessary. i0n can privately PM the member who he's making mod, maybe not everyone needs to know.

The staff are doing what they think is best, which doesn't mean they're always doing what's right, but we're not going to change their minds demanding some word about the matter...

I said it before
How about something that tells us of a mods presance
To make smarter people think twice about spamin

lol yea have a huge banner pop up when someone is writing a post or thread that a mod is online

HEY YOU, YES YOU INSOLENT FOOL. LOOK HERE. YES HERE. A MODERATOR SIGNED IN. DO I HAVE TO SPELL IT OUT TO YOU?! A M-O-D S-I-G-N-E-D IN

Lul Wut...epic. Truly epic.

DarkPrinny is online

Dont mean anything just prepare for contradiction on lame posts

zapasant93 said:
has planning for this even begun?

Good question. Has i0n got any plans to appoint new staff within a certain time...I mean Brawl is released in less than a week and we'll have a giant flood.

Back