Your Top 5 Improvements you want to see on WiiChat for 2008

That wouldn't be a problem if we had a decent number of mods

[/gritted teeth]

You're acting like we're trying to release an epidemic or something. A debate lounge would not be that big of a problem.

I say we just keep debate-type threads in the lounge as they are now. The modding policy on locking them should change, though.

LevesqueIsKing said:
I'm going to give this another response, one that doesn't focus so heavily on power.

1. Debate Lounge. Of course equipped with quite a few mods.
2. Love/Hate Boards. They could be sub-forums of the Debate Lounge, but definetly would not have to be. PM if you want details.
3. More moderators. I'm sorry, I could resist bringing this up, but is there something wrong with having a lot of moderators? We've got dozens of people here that would be PERFECT for the job, the have proven they are loyal to this site, and that are mature enough to handle a role in power. I don't understand why we're beating around the bush assigning one moderator every few months. Its not like their status is set in stone. Give like 10 people mod status, and if they choose to misuse their power than don't think twice about demoting them. This relieves the current mod's of much of the work they're doing, makes finding a person in power much easier, and (most importantly) gives this place a chance to GROW. We're at a standstill! We've got the best community out there, but this website is being held back.
4. Revamped profiles. I like the idea, but they're a bit bland atm.
5. Revamped homepage. SOTW advertisement please.
Perfectly said. Well done, Tyler. Hesitant on 1 and 2, but I'd like to see how they might work out. Like you said, we're at a standstill right now, if we're going to be so picky and choosy about everything and not just DO IT, we'll never get anything done.

Would give you rep, but it won't let me.

And my #1 improvement I want to see...

WIICHAT RPG: EDITION 2

[/jokes]

Last edited:
idjut said:
I'm noticing quite a few subtle changes... :yesnod:

I haven't really noticed anything. (Except for I think RegesteredNerd lost his Mod status) What changes have you noticed?

idjut said:
I'm noticing quite a few subtle changes... :yesnod:

Share with us this subtle changes.
I must be blind, I haven't noticed much of anything.

what changes?!? / EDIT: i just changed this title with an edit!

just off the top...

sig sizes increased to 500 wide... i'm certain it was limited to 400

EDIT: do you see my edits?

edit posts in "Go Advanced" allows edit reason and subject/title change... noted below my signature

Last edited:
I believe those have always been in effect. :p

Hahaha.. Syntax got you..

But Syntax, is there any kind of time table set up to when these changes are coming? Or are we just going to get them around the American Brawl release or so?

:scared: idk...
i edit my posts often and never noticed the ability to change title/subject until last week...
or the ability to add reason for edit
made a ton of sigs and had to verify the max size a few times when i was first learning...

idk... :yesnod: i can be an idjut sometimes...

Last edited:
1. Maybe a new layout. Darker.
2. Members able to delete their own post.(only before the other post comes).
3. Members able to delete their own topics.
4. More mods would be nice
5. Review Section. Members give game reviews about games they have played and rate.(I thought I heard someone say on the staff i0n was working on it. Work on it faster! XD)
6. Allow members to put polls up. Maybe only for the site feedback section. That way if someone suggest something we can have a vote.

Thats all I can think of at the moment

Last edited:
Back