Your Top 5 Improvements you want to see on WiiChat for 2008

idjut said:
there's PLENTY of other places on the net to find adult content, wheather it's cartoons or not...

you hang out here just fine without having to make an exempt forum/thread... then have it moderated?!?

Yes i agree, there are plenty of other places to get adult content, but i wasn't serious, i was just kidding.
Also regarding your point when you said there's plenty of other places to get adult content, there's plenty of of other places on the net to get your fill of wiichat too!
We're trying to improve wiichat, by suggesting stuff like this, because we love wiichat, and it's the place to be, and we ain't gonna get anywhere if we just say theres plenty of other places on the net to find that stuff, are we?

No offense idjut, but I'm sure you'll agree.

Maybe a choir section?(I'm kidding btw, some people seriously don't get jokes)

singhson, it appears this topic has come up often enough that even the mod thought there could be some seriousness in it...

BTW, it's a two way street -- you can't take my statement too literal regarding that "all things non-nintendo needs to stay out" :)

EDIT: Yes, keeping things new and fresh is progress, Singhson... my post is simply about adult content..

Singhson said:
Yes i agree, there are plenty of other places to get adult content, but i wasn't serious, i was just kidding.
Also regarding your point when you said there's plenty of other places to get adult content, there's plenty of of other places on the net to get your fill of wiichat too!
We're trying to improve wiichat, by suggesting stuff like this, because we love wiichat, and it's the place to be, and we ain't gonna get anywhere if we just say theres plenty of other places on the net to find that stuff, are we?

No offense idjut, but I'm sure you'll agree.

Maybe a choir section?(I'm kidding btw, some people seriously don't get jokes)

Last edited:
I'm going to give this another response, one that doesn't focus so heavily on power.

1. Debate Lounge. Of course equipped with quite a few mods.
2. Love/Hate Boards. They could be sub-forums of the Debate Lounge, but definetly would not have to be. PM if you want details.
3. More moderators. I'm sorry, I could resist bringing this up, but is there something wrong with having a lot of moderators? We've got dozens of people here that would be PERFECT for the job, the have proven they are loyal to this site, and that are mature enough to handle a role in power. I don't understand why we're beating around the bush assigning one moderator every few months. Its not like their status is set in stone. Give like 10 people mod status, and if they choose to misuse their power than don't think twice about demoting them. This relieves the current mod's of much of the work they're doing, makes finding a person in power much easier, and (most importantly) gives this place a chance to GROW. We're at a standstill! We've got the best community out there, but this website is being held back.
4. Revamped profiles. I like the idea, but they're a bit bland atm.
5. Revamped homepage. SOTW advertisement please.

Re organization of the forums

Metroid Prime 3 forum

PC Forum

More Off-Topic subforums

Free pie for everyone

LevesqueIsKing said:
I'm going to give this another response, one that doesn't focus so heavily on power.

1. Debate Lounge. Of course equipped with quite a few mods.
2. Love/Hate Boards. They could be sub-forums of the Debate Lounge, but definetly would not have to be. PM if you want details.
3. More moderators. I'm sorry, I could resist bringing this up, but is there something wrong with having a lot of moderators? We've got dozens of people here that would be PERFECT for the job, the have proven they are loyal to this site, and that are mature enough to handle a role in power. I don't understand why we're beating around the bush assigning one moderator every few months. Its not like their status is set in stone. Give like 10 people mod status, and if they choose to misuse their power than don't think twice about demoting them. This relieves the current mod's of much of the work they're doing, makes finding a person in power much easier, and (most importantly) gives this place a chance to GROW. We're at a standstill! We've got the best community out there, but this website is being held back.
4. Revamped profiles. I like the idea, but they're a bit bland atm.
5. Revamped homepage. SOTW advertisement please.

Agreed with No.s 1 2 and 3.

Last edited:
^haha, I lol'd.

I remember when you made a thread about getting 5 referalls or something.

LevesqueIsKing said:
^haha, I lol'd.

I remember when you made a thread about getting 5 referalls or something.

Yeah! I have no idea who the hell would put me down for a referral! None of my "real life" friends are on here.

Back