General Forum Suggestions

eddiemon said:
Forum function for lazy people:
-to be able to use their fonts and color w/o choosing it everytime

so they are kinda like preset.

there should be a spellcheck function

and the layout of the forum should look better w/o eye contraint(more color on the threads instead of all white background) a not-so messy environment

There is a spell check
Top right hand corner of the text box (two A/A)

Or theres one on firefox

As I've said before, personal attacks are not acceptable. This goes for everyone. If you can't stand a certain member add them to your user ignore list by going to your forum control panel and click on buddy/ignore lists. Remember, if you have nothing nice to say keep it to yourself. If these personal attacks continue to be brought up I will be taking action.

Last edited:
Buddy List: Haven't tested it out yet.
Ignore List: By adding a user to your ignore list it will make it so that you don't see any posts made by that user.

I second the font/color preset. I don't use either, but I see a lot of people who do, and could be very beneficial...

I can't wait for the updates. As long as they're executed from around this time to the beginning of summer, I don't care. I would love to enjoy all the new greatness when I have tons of time to be on here. Something small by Spring Break would even be cool.

Not totally sure what the hold up is, and I know you fellas won't tell us, but is there any information you can give us on the status of these upcoming changes other then the fact that they're...coming?

I am talking to everyone in general.

King Wiired said:
Buddy list just puts a little + or * (can't remember which) next to the names of people you've added.

Buddy adds a + on the who's online list and it is easy to access their profile and PM as they are added to an easy access menu.

i suggest mods think about wither or not to close a thread more carefully

even though i don't really care about it, i don't see why the weather thread is considered spam, it's in the lounge, a place for off-topic threads.

Plus, both ion and mitch2025 have created threads on weather.

that and there are a lot of threads, asking for matches in the brawl section being closed, when they could just easily get moved to their appropriate region

Last edited:
Back